Chrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome

I have been use's it on my I Mac to play wartune and after 2 matince ago it's start have random white screen and had to refresh to get back too game . I tried other browsers but they don't run it as smooth any one else haveing this problem I sent a ticket about it and got the classic response clear your browser and dump cookies reply any one have a clue how to fix this

What other browsers have you tried? I know Chrome may be a favoured or preferred browser but it has had many an in game issue especially with its notorious double flash problems which seem to keep coming around and around again. Have you tried Safari or Torch? How about Camino or Flock? I have heard some decent things about those mac related browsers. I know Maxathon also has a mac based version as well and is a fair good browser for gaming.

If you need help with trying a flash cache I can try to help you with that but as I am a pc user and not a mac base things may be slightly different but I am always willing to do some research to help a player so let me know if you have tried any other browsers and then we can try to proceed from there.

As a secondary thought, have you made sure the flash and browser are up to date that you are trying to use?

Ohh I just had a third thought. Have you gone into Chromes settings to see if you have two versions of flash activated? It may not cure the problem but it may be a part of the cause. I have tried the game on the computer and chrome has more then once popped up multiple versions of flash within its settings which caused me all kinds of grief, so I am wondering if that may be a part of your problem.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 06-09-2015, 10:38 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

use maxthon or ice dragon, trust me.
      anyway chrome is not recommended for flash games as it eats up a lot of memory. especially if you have only 2GB of ram or less.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I know there are not as many browsers on Mac as they are windows. On my Mac I tend to use firefox might not be the best browser in wartune but I do not get many problems.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Safari and Firefox I tried as well but they Sean to take a long time loading I will try some of thing you sayed and see if it helps tks

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            use maxthon or ice dragon, trust me.
            anyway chrome is not recommended for flash games as it eats up a lot of memory. especially if you have only 2GB of ram or less.
            I have to say, I switched over to ice dragon from opera and its running smooth for now. Hope it doesnt freezes me in sylph mode in spire and wilds bosses like what was happening to me when using opera and chrome

EDIT: still stuck in sylph mode in spire and wilds bosses, anyone knows the fix for that
            Last edited by princestewii; 06-09-2015, 01:20 PM.
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

can u use miniclient on Mac ?
              Alchemist

S-287
              1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                can u use miniclient on Mac ?
                Sadly I do not believe so. I think this is only at the time being for Windows related systems. When I go to download it, it gives just the one file, not multiples. I do not know if a version for the mac will be released or not, but I do hope they will give consideration to it as I know a lot of people have been asking.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

if you really desperate, use a windows emulator on Mac lol.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X