Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine energy

Hi all,
    I ce got a small quetsion: since last patch, did you get any divine energy from the chest (before 1st boss) in elemantal forest nm? I did around 10 runs since that patch, and get no div energy,
    while before it, I think I get 4 of them around 50% of time.
    It would have already took a huge amount of run to be able to upgrade both items once. But now, with that nice nerf, I wonder why I should even botther doing that dungeon anymore.

Yesterday i got 1 divine energy on 1 of my chars,

sadly its pretty rare, our team does only the first boss, because we do on 2 chars same time, and cost less gold for changing res all the time, so only divine energy from mystery box,

on one char ive got 48 divine energy, on other ive got 91..
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
      Yesterday i got 1 divine energy on 1 of my chars,

sadly its pretty rare, our team does only the first boss, because we do on 2 chars same time, and cost less gold for changing res all the time, so only divine energy from mystery box,

on one char ive got 48 divine energy, on other ive got 91..
      i suggest finish the dungeon, there's a chance on getting 20 of them on card draw after last boss.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Have gotten 1 or 2 times since last maint i think

Comment

got a 10 drop yesterday from card, and think at least 1 for the mystic chest.

Super rare still.

Comment

you need to have devine casher status :P

Comment

Been running it since the week after it came out (often multiple times a day), and I've only gotten them from the end card twice (both 1), and only seen the 10/20 once, so I'm guessing 'rare' is an understatement. Also been getting the 4 from the chest less often than before, but that's just bad luck, a deliberate nerf would be such a vicious troll that even I don't think they'd stoop that low.

I'm assuming that we'll be able to get them from somewhere else eventually. Collecting 400 of these things already seems like it will take forever; I'm pretty sure I'll die of old age before I ever get 2000 of them.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Gotten the 20 x4 personally. Still will take probably thousands of runs to get both to orange.

Comment

I am finding R2 is doing this more and more often. They bring in new stuff to upgrade but only give half for free and other half very hard to get without cashing. They have done this with moon dust being free, but moon rock being very rare without cash. Also have done it with vulcan hammers and vulcan stoves. Add to the list getting turqoise but needed to buy green flames with real cash or get lucky. This pattern of giving half for free and half either very rare or cash only is definitely getting old.

Comment

Just got a x4 in the Chest and a x20 from the card flip tonight.

1st Purple down.

Comment

Working...
                    X