Special Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Mounts

I'd like to find out if anyone has any clue where to start collecting the Cards for some of these special mounts. Things like the Permanent Therion Mount it would make sense to search Deathly Sands, the Shadow Steed hints at Fetid Swamp. But the true mystery is where to start looking in these places. Anybody have any clue?
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

If you look at the synthesize for items and scroll down you will notice there are only 3 mounts you can get right now the rest maybe released later the 3 mount cards can be found in a lvl10 guild shop, crypt shop and the arena shop.

Comment

That may not necessarily be true, I knew about the Hurricane, Royal and 7 day Therion - Sand Rider, Those are all listed in the update guide to begin with, I was not asking about those three. I was asking about the mounts such as the Darknite, Ruby-Eyed, Shadow and other such steeds who are shown, not so much necessarily saying their here, but asking if anyone has any ideas on how to grab those mounts once released if they are not already obtainable.

After running back through all the Fetid Swamp Solo Campaigns I'm wondering if the Elite Tauren Warrior wont possibly drop cards for the sythesis/summoning of the Shadow Steed.
      Last edited by SirCyrus; 11-16-2012, 03:49 AM.
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

darknite is the crypt mount if you reach lv100

i guess the promotions/events will come offering the other mounts, just gotta wait but yeah i'd like to know too

Comment

same here i saw the one mount listed as available in fetid swawp searched whole map killing all enemies for daru and hittin all chests but nothing
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Rider-Mount

all opinion needed for this thread..

Comment

So since they added the Shadow Steed card to the market how many cards to you have to get before you get the Steed?

Comment

Originally posted by R24701511 View Post
                So since they added the Shadow Steed card to the market how many cards to you have to get before you get the Steed?
                Only 1 card needed to spawn the steed...

Comment

Working...
                X