Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Drops on Tormented Necropolis - Gem Transposers??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Drops on Tormented Necropolis - Gem Transposers??

Hi - While trying not to sound like I'm complaining , I received a lvl 12 pdef transposer in a Necro blitz, however since I used 3 crypt keys, I ended up getting 2 of them. I don't believe that was the goal of the double drops, since usually you get one lvl 3, 4 ,or 5 gem or essence, or sep, so getting 2 of them is good. In this case, getting 2 transposers, in which you can only use one, defeats the purpose of the double drop.

Can I ask the developer to look into this, in the future, as I now have a lvl 12 transposer that I am unable to use, as it's already been learned.

Thanks!

Sell button, does wonders

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Mind. Blown.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        Mind. Blown.
        Now that's a suggestion, have some duct tape as a drop item

Comment

Yeah I know I can do that.. but that's not the point. If you get 2 gems, do you sell one?? I think not. You use it, which is what my point is. Sure you could sell the second gem as well, but you wouldn't. My point, is that if they are going to offer double drops, it should be of two different categories (HP, PATK, or MATK, PDEF) whatever, just not two of the same. You're paying or using 3 crypt keys to do this, 5K to sell it doesn't give the fact that you got it any justice.

Can a mentor or moderator opine on this?

Thanks!

Comment

Then I demand them to change the type of 2nd gem I obtain as double drop. I would likeee HP and Patk gems as double drop plss

Comment

Can always not use 3 c keys also if it's an issue, not every little thing deserves an exchange or compensation for, if it's useless get rid of it.

Comment

Now that's a suggestion, have some duct tape as a drop item
                All of your posts always blow my mind away, duct tape would be loved. 8D

Comment

better yet. instead of dropping 2 of same scrolls, the keys should just increase the drop rate of a scroll(still not 100% chance though), give only 1 scroll but double everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
                    better yet. instead of dropping 2 of same scrolls, the keys should just increase the drop rate of a scroll(still not 100% chance though), give only 1 scroll but double everything else.
                    For those that have full 9-12 scrolls this idea would defeat the point of using keys. I want 2x gems not scrolls

Comment

Originally posted by MotoHanari View Post
                      For those that have full 9-12 scrolls this idea would defeat the point of using keys. I want 2x gems not scrolls
                      He means. give double gems. . BUT not double scrolls. but just increase the chance of getting a scroll. .

Comment

I often wonder how stupid and irrational someone can get, then I come here and witness it myself.

With those kind of suggestion I wouldnt botter to read the rest, no matter how good they are, if I was a dev.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                          He means. give double gems. . BUT not double scrolls. but just increase the chance of getting a scroll. .
                          That makes perfect sense. Developers can you look into this, considering at present, the drop provides 2 scrolls of which only one you can use, which defeats the purpose of double drops. Instead, increase the drop rate only for scrolls, and give double of everything else.

Comment

Working...
                          X