Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ancient Beast Card exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Beast Card exchange

Why isn't it like the clothing shard, I mean the event should let us exchange ancient beast card for mount whips and mount hooves just like the other for good luck charm and fashion core.

Sometimes when the events come around there is an exchange for the mount card for whips and some of the items involved in the event exchange. The mount beast exchange is something special that has only happened I think three or four times as far as I can recall giving players a chance to get mounts they missed. If you have all the mounts on the exchange and have shards there is always saving them in the hopes it will return at another time with other mounts that you do not yet have though.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Sometimes when the events come around there is an exchange for the mount card for whips and some of the items involved in the event exchange. The mount beast exchange is something special that has only happened I think three or four times as far as I can recall giving players a chance to get mounts they missed. If you have all the mounts on the exchange and have shards there is always saving them in the hopes it will return at another time with other mounts that you do not yet have though.
      I have a question I have 2 diff ancient beast shards, one with blue txt ( from event couple months ago), and purple ones from golden road.What can I do with blue ones? seems I cannot use it nor is it included in count of beast shards I have.Can they give us way to change blue version ones to purple?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
        I have a question I have 2 diff ancient beast shards, one with blue txt ( from event couple months ago), and purple ones from golden road.What can I do with blue ones? seems I cannot use it nor is it included in count of beast shards I have.Can they give us way to change blue version ones to purple?
        I have queried. Will update when I hear anything.

Other things you can do with mount cards (although may not be the most preferred), are things like selling (eek) and now recycling.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          I have queried. Will update when I hear anything.

Other things you can do with mount cards (although may not be the most preferred), are things like selling (eek) and now recycling.
          for clarification in case anyone doesn't understand what I mean, here screenshot showing both types

Click image for larger version

Name:	**.png
Views:	1
Size:	474.8 KB
ID:	1714008

Comment

The blue shards were only exchangeable during the time that they were available. The purple one is (currently) an ongoing event, which could cease at any time.

If you have a stockpile of them (as I see you have 15 there), feel free to send a ticket in with a suggestion (screenshots always help). You can link this forum thread also.
            Last edited by Whakapono; 06-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

"Other things you can do with mount cards (although may not be the most preferred), are things like selling (eek) and now recycling. "

"If you have a stockpile of them (as I see you have 15 there), feel free to send a ticket in with a suggestion (screenshots always help). You can link this forum thread also."

Yet again great suggestions once again from the mods "vomits" i think the reason they changed it is the old rare ancient beast shard the pic is the same as div soul shards lol

Its nice knowing tho it can end at any time tho just like magic hammers

Comment

Working...
              X