Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild options as Guild Master for making a great Guild.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild options as Guild Master for making a great Guild.

Dear sweet wartune devs.

Can we start by agree on this is a game where you very much need and would like to have a strong guild as teammates?

Part of that comes very much when having a GM running things in different ways. One of them ways will be in communication and making sure the members know whats going on and what is going to happen. The whole area for sharing info is a joke for that. The fact I have to pay 175 balens to send out a group mail to all members is even more a joke. Could it be an area where you dev ppl could put in some work? If you guys need ideas about what would work or what we need - then feel free to ask. I will be happy to help.

Another area in being GM is running events. I enjoy very much helping my members and be there for them.. but even I have a RL at times that interfer in daily event times. So is it possible for you guys to make it an option to run guild events in some routine like I can click the tree to summon each day at time what ever? same goes for rest of guild events ? Would be a huge help.

Looking forward to see the changes there.
    Lotte
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

It is fine as it is now. You can use guild and guild chat announcements. If you feel thats not enough, can always make your own guild fb group or in any other social site.

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
    So is it possible for you guys to make it an option to run guild events in some routine like I can click the tree to summon each day at time what ever? same goes for rest of guild events ? Would be a huge help.
    And this i dont understand at all.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post

And this i dont understand at all.
      Auto-summon timer. Like auto Summon tree 19:30 Mon-Sun Summon DA Mon-Fri xx:xx Sat-Sun xx:xx. It's an okay suggestion, though it would be easier to just make it asst GMs could be useful for something and be given the ability to summon tree/DA/watever if GM gave them permission to do so.

Comment

its a nice suggestion, but what wraith said makes more sense. the assistants and officers useless aside for accepting / kicking members, they should have more authority.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

auto summon is horrible idea if you want to participate in those guild events (i dont). I am sure in every guild any event was delayed or started earlier sometimes for various reasons. Assistant guild masters having more/some real guild power is something everyone agreed on in previous threads, biggest one even started from a mod, full of suggestion, none happened.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Post suggestions with balen options, they will prolly be in next patch.

Comment

We do have a fb group page - however not all want or wish to be on fb.. SOOO some kind of place where you can leave bigger messages.. esp. since the number of guild events are growing.

And No it is not fine as it is now. This is a huge problem for guilds and wartune devs know it. The game only keep ppl there for so long.. at some point you keep coming back cause of teammates - esp. when wartune once more trips you over with some new lame idea as PvP in Dimension.. which is nothing but a new way to make sure those with cash can steal from ppl who not cash. Wartune need ppl to stay and they do a fine job with bringing in new challenges - but if you dont like your guild or the ppl you play with in generel - you leave the game fast.
              That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Auto-summon timer. Like auto Summon tree 19:30 Mon-Sun Summon DA Mon-Fri xx:xx Sat-Sun xx:xx. It's an okay suggestion, though it would be easier to just make it asst GMs could be useful for something and be given the ability to summon tree/DA/watever if GM gave them permission to do so.
                I've forwarded both suggestions through. I like both of them myself, and would love to see it implemented in game. Thank you for the great post LadyLotte, there are definitely things here that are good for discussion.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

The best idea is to give the assistance guild masters more power as has been suggested many many times. This game is getting very demanding on the guild masters and assistants should be able to help more.

Comment

Working...
                  X