Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to much server and ...

1. to much server, old server die

1)i back in game and all is almost 80lvl only in arena impossible find team because i am last 51lvl (strong pure), yes you can easy get xp and get big lvl but anyway then you get lvl like other is hard to find team in mapp because is not so much players
    2)what i need to do ? play over on new server, when the server die play again on new server ?
    3)why then the game loading you see anime girl wish big boobs ? and weddings ? is only are game if you want LOVE go to find real girl or go to poro web
    4)i think in his game is to much cost balen everything
    5)his game fun, a lot of minigame, always event, update but i don't play what i say on 2)

i wait you comments Please comment all 5 ! especially what i say in 2) what i need to do ?

sorry for mistake my speak is not perfect

Huh?
    Google translate must have butchered half your thoughts
    yes old servers have cap level players usually. Go join new server.
    why are you complaining about loading screen? Geez get over it. Lots of games have marriage. Doesn't WoW have that too?
    yes game is expensive if you want to participate in every event. Duh. That's how they make money? F2p p2w.
    so you like the game but you don't play the game because? Don't get it
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

Comment

not sure what ure talking ..stop playing in the meanwhile..go see a doctor xD

Comment

Only you can help yourself man. As for the big boobs, dang, just leave them alone -_-
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
        X