I got 2 skeltaur mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 2 skeltaur mounts

In past events there was always a option to exchange a current event mount card for items. I have not seen one that includes the skeletaur. I'm running pretty low on inventory and vault space so will there be anything in the near future?

you got the mount and you complain?

other than that , the only consequence to open a thread and ask this kind of question
    (since 99,9% of things asked-said-replied here are deaf words for the r2/devs)
    will be:

mentor-magik showing up with his usual irritating style (including emoticons and kiddish attitude)
    replying: i hope for you... bla bla bla (emoticon) the sun is shining bla bla (emoticon) we dont know nothing bla bla (emoticon) keep an eye on the news and update sections for further changes"

very useful and interesting.

(apart all this, just try to keep the double card and hope for a future exchange as you could already think by yourself without coming here, still this thread and any possible reply (including this) could be avoided).

have a nice day (no offence to anyone involved just saying), and sorry for my modest english.

this thread can be closed now.

Comment

The last few events have not had an exchange and for this I am sorry. You have the option to sell the mount card or recycle it.. or you can hold onto it and hope that at a later time there is an exchange via one event or another. Sadly we do not know in advance or if/when such will become available. I have poked about it though.. which is at this time, the best I can do.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X