Views:	1
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	1774065Click image for larger version

Name:	Eud2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	1774066

ENOUGH WITH THE KNIGHTS!

Can we please get an exchange of these things already?! Or at least a delete?! Good god!

Weird, when I got my second eudaemon it was a mage instead of another knight.

Comment

Same garbage here. Unless they plan on fixing this at some point in the near future and allow us to either just pick the class of eudaemons we summon or sacrifice the useless ones, I'm going to start looking into a different non-R2 game to replace this one. Seriously, a "feature" like this in a game makes absolutely no sense from a gaming perspective and leads me to believe that the people that develop/design this game are 100% strictly profit driven. With stupid things like this being implemented, I certainly do not want to stick around and invest anymore time and money into it. It was a good run while it lasted, but enough is enough for me.

It takes a lot more to build up a single eudaemon compared to a sylph, so I don't understand why they want to make it so that you either get all 3 classes of eudaemons before you run out of eudaemon slots or you're permanently stuck with what you have. The only thing I can think of is they want to force you to keep saving skill books & enchant/refine components and buy extra inventory slots and "hope" they change it. Its a cufcake thing to do to the players, but the idea sounds about right. We hear next to nothing from the people that run this game and the information that they put out is often times sketchy and unclear. That points towards avoidance & deception, which is what this is.

Comment

Tbh, that is entertaining to look at, lol. Sorry for your loss

Comment

It is not even profit driven. Name a place where you can buy the Eudaemon shards for balens?

This is just R2 being the Cupcake Loving Wonderful People that they are.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-12-2015, 04:52 AM.

Comment

wow u have amazing luck with shards drops
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              Here's why...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140557[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140558[/ATTACH]

ENOUGH WITH THE KNIGHTS!

Can we please get an exchange of these things already?! Or at least a delete?! Good god!
              Damn all these are Lok's babies? you must be good in satisfaction Zor

Comment

yeah i am almost the same myself with 2 mages and 2 archers

Comment

True knightmare for zorich there.

Comment

got my 3rd archer the other day.. noooot pretty --.-- especially when there are heaps of mage/knight skill scrolls eating bag space >_<
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

thats how randow works within lagtune

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Tbh, that is entertaining to look at, lol. Sorry for your loss
                        Oh, if I weren't so frustrated, I'd be laughing out loud .

And don't get me wrong, I looooove my Knight kid - but man I want to clear some inventory space already with all those skill books. I'd saved Eudaemon Marks specifically for the next Skill Event to try and cash in on a few of those freebies by opening an Archer or Mage. But alas, nothing but Knights .

Comment

Karma. Bad.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                          X