Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Divine Howl and Divine Wrath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Howl and Divine Wrath

Curious to know if these activate much for ppl i no its hard to tell with the epic lag if they work but maybe someone has done sum testing

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
    Curious to know if these activate much for ppl i no its hard to tell with the epic lag if they work but maybe someone has done sum testing
    Divine Wrath triggers about 10% to 15%. It will trigger once or twice in a typical sylph awakening (Poseidon, with awaken extenders from Eudaemon Skills and Passive). I like it because it's more a PvP skill being it drains opp Awakening as well.

Divine Howl is better PvE, and seems to trigger about the same. We've got one person in our group with a Zeus with both and her awakens consistently last 2-3 more rounds now. Sometimes more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Divine Wrath triggers about 10% to 15%. It will trigger once or twice in a typical sylph awakening (Poseidon, with awaken extenders from Eudaemon Skills and Passive). I like it because it's more a PvP skill being it drains opp Awakening as well.

Divine Howl is better PvE, and seems to trigger about the same. We've got one person in our group with a Zeus with both and her awakens consistently last 2-3 more rounds now. Sometimes more.
      10-15%? hmmm...I would wonder if it is worth more than the DR passive & any of the blue or purple passives. but thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        10-15%? hmmm...I would wonder if it is worth more than the DR passive & any of the blue or purple passives. but thanks for sharing.
        Yh i was thinking the same about the damage reduce passive.

This is for zeus so unstable voltage def has to stay...least the 20% damage reduce is 100% active think il just grab one of them ty for the info zorich

Comment

A guy on my server has the Ares with Divine Howl and is usually awakened in both pvp and pve until my next awaken. It's effective but not as much as static damage reducers I think.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

It depends on the strategy used. I pair my Divine Howl (Poseidon) w/ Awaken Cost Reduction (Passive), Eudaemon Awaken Reduction and, in CW, have a pair of Medusa behind me giving me 500-pt awaken steals. I never come out of pet - period.

Comment

Working...
            X