Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Totally ruined 17 servers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally ruined 17 servers

This is what a totally ruined server (and group of servers) looks like when employees play the game and are sick of losing.

Notice more than 2.25 x the next highest ranked team's BR. Also notice that EVERY other group from R2 that is NOT on our server in top 10 is from 370+ server number. that is over 8months behind in playing time, some of them even up to 16 months behind our time.

They did this to our server first, then they did it to the merge, then the next merge, now... they do it to the entire "fixed/cheated group they created so they have ZERO chance of even having competition. No guild battle will last more than 6 minutes. They can sit out the entire top 20 or so in their team and win by a LANDSLIDE.

Of the top 22 players, 20 are on the same team. The two players that are not on their team aren't in the top 15. The top 20 is really the only players that will do ANY damage in xGB anyway. This means 91% of 17 servers are all combined on 1 team to face a bunch of server clusters that average about 12 months less playing time.

Congrats on doing anything it takes to win... at any cost unforgiven. Please ban employees from playing the game if this is how its going to workClick image for larger version

Name:	ruined game.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	814.3 KB
ID:	1774181

Also it should be noted that........ if we ONLY took the top 3 guilds from our server into account that joined xGB.... We could split unforgiven up with the other 2 guilds and take ALL 3 first places...........

Yes, they rigged/cheated our server where we could EASILY have the top 1,2,3 guilds in the ENTIRE CROSS SERVER GUILD BATTLE from one massive (biggest server merge in history of wartune) server group

9M, 3.4M, 3M = 15.4M BR / 3 = 5.1+ Million BR per team...... where the next highest guild that isn't in our server is ONLY 4.09M

Holy Cupcakes cheats batman!!!!!

Now, no other player on ANY of these servers will EVER have a chance to compete with the top players from our servers. This group will get the very top prizes in GB, xGB, Titan Wars, Classwars(cheatwars), BG, and ANY other cross server competitive event besides possibly sylph arena (where repeatedly we get 3/4 first places for the entire group from our server for the week in sylph arena (I have got one many weeks and real players with sylphs get others... and an alt))

If you are on ANY of these other servers... and think you have any chance of competing in the near future..... think again. If you are behind even an inch now, it will just grow and grow into a mile.

Who in their right mind is going to spend any real money knowing you cant even be HALF as good as the top cheating team that took 17 servers of great players and put them vs almost YEAR NEWER server groups of 3,4,5, and 6 servers (if they are lucky)
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-13-2015, 04:17 AM. Reason: post merge
    Archer hoarder

welcome to last year.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My guild is in that 30m+ bracket in that screenshot after seeing guilds with 5-15m br finish above us the last times due to how the br system works in these
      im not realy suprised to see a 80m br group lol

Comment

starting to get a feeling this guy is a huge whiner
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
          was about to say the same thing.

Comment

90 million?? daammm :/
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post

Who in their right mind is going to spend any real money knowing you cant even be HALF as good as the top cheating team that took 17 servers of great players and put them vs almost YEAR NEWER server groups of 3,4,5, and 6 servers (if they are lucky)
              This is exactly why so many people on our server have cancelled their VIPs and refuse to spend even one cent on the game anymore. When a group of players from one guild is allowed to violate the rules by using bots, scripts and sharing accounts, this is the result.

Many people have been banned from this game for less serious violations of the Terms of Service. Unforgiven is not subject to these same rules.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                Try being on the same server with this tool, and his sidekick Loki.

It's a daily World-Chat and Common-Channel barrage of insults, accusation and threats to "get us banned." They've gone as far as to submit lies to try and get people banned, and now they've resorted to calling us all employees of R2Games (when it's Proficient City that runs the show).

When the 1st CW in the new setup happened, HaveMercy (who is HumbleSlayer in Forums) PM barraged me for an hour and a half telling me that "I shouldn't even do CW because it's all bull**** and even if I win it means nothing and we set it all up and..." Seriously. Insanity.

It's kinda scary that people are creating conspiracy theories over an online game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

It's a daily World-Chat and Common-Channel barrage of insults, accusation and threats to "get us banned." They've gone as far as to submit lies to try and get people banned, and now they've resorted to calling us all employees of R2Games (when it's Proficient City that runs the show).

When the 1st CW in the new setup happened, HaveMercy (who is HumbleSlayer in Forums) PM barraged me for an hour and a half telling me that "I shouldn't even do CW because it's all bull**** and even if I win it means nothing and we set it all up and..." Seriously. Insanity.

It's kinda scary that people are creating conspiracy theories over an online game.
                  Guess I'm lucky i play on a very friendly server, can't even remember last time we had a world chat soap going on.
                  Seriously, its a game, games are for fun in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    Guess I'm lucky i play on a very friendly server, can't even remember last time we had a world chat soap going on.
                    I hear ya. Funny thing is that he used to be in our guild and was kicked out. He had no problem grouping with me, Loknat and a bunch of us that he now trashes regularly. He'd likely still be here if he didn't start harassing other guild members and complaining that we weren't helping him enough.

Comment

People complaining about not getting enough help are mostly

A) dumb and clueless
                      B) feeling to great to say ty afterwards
                      C)asking on the wrong times (during wb,cw, or when everyone sleeps)
                      D) not liked by a fair majority which is always a reaction on subjects own actions or behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

He must really have some social issues then Don't know why ppl get so abusive over online games at times.
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

But this is still a war game, want friendly? .. play farmville or neopets

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                            But this is still a war game, want friendly? .. play farmville or neopets
                            Ya, playing a wargame means everyone should be rude and unfriendly to each other all the time, insulting and name calling in wc should be regular indeed.

My god, are you for real?

Comment

Ya, playing a wargame means everyone should be rude and unfriendly to each other all the time, insulting and name calling in wc should be regular indeed.

My god, are you for real?
                              Didn't say that, but shouldn't get bent out of shape if that is the case.If you someone stepping over the line make a ticket.In any case should be expected, your definition of fun in peaceful environment maybe different than others definition of it where it is a warzone.Play game your way and let others play their way (unless it breaks rules).People will do it more if they know it is bothering you, if you the better person just ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                              X