X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HumbleSlayer
    started a topic Totally ruined 17 servers

Totally ruined 17 servers

This is what a totally ruined server (and group of servers) looks like when employees play the game and are sick of losing.

Notice more than 2.25 x the next highest ranked team's BR. Also notice that EVERY other group from R2 that is NOT on our server in top 10 is from 370+ server number. that is over 8months behind in playing time, some of them even up to 16 months behind our time.

They did this to our server first, then they did it to the merge, then the next merge, now... they do it to the entire "fixed/cheated group they created so they have ZERO chance of even having competition. No guild battle will last more than 6 minutes. They can sit out the entire top 20 or so in their team and win by a LANDSLIDE.

Of the top 22 players, 20 are on the same team. The two players that are not on their team aren't in the top 15. The top 20 is really the only players that will do ANY damage in xGB anyway. This means 91% of 17 servers are all combined on 1 team to face a bunch of server clusters that average about 12 months less playing time.

Congrats on doing anything it takes to win... at any cost unforgiven. Please ban employees from playing the game if this is how its going to workClick image for larger version

Name:	ruined game.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	814.3 KB
ID:	1774181

Also it should be noted that........ if we ONLY took the top 3 guilds from our server into account that joined xGB.... We could split unforgiven up with the other 2 guilds and take ALL 3 first places...........

Yes, they rigged/cheated our server where we could EASILY have the top 1,2,3 guilds in the ENTIRE CROSS SERVER GUILD BATTLE from one massive (biggest server merge in history of wartune) server group

9M, 3.4M, 3M = 15.4M BR / 3 = 5.1+ Million BR per team...... where the next highest guild that isn't in our server is ONLY 4.09M

Holy Cupcakes cheats batman!!!!!

Now, no other player on ANY of these servers will EVER have a chance to compete with the top players from our servers. This group will get the very top prizes in GB, xGB, Titan Wars, Classwars(cheatwars), BG, and ANY other cross server competitive event besides possibly sylph arena (where repeatedly we get 3/4 first places for the entire group from our server for the week in sylph arena (I have got one many weeks and real players with sylphs get others... and an alt))

If you are on ANY of these other servers... and think you have any chance of competing in the near future..... think again. If you are behind even an inch now, it will just grow and grow into a mile.

Who in their right mind is going to spend any real money knowing you cant even be HALF as good as the top cheating team that took 17 servers of great players and put them vs almost YEAR NEWER server groups of 3,4,5, and 6 servers (if they are lucky)
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-13-2015, 04:17 AM. Reason: post merge

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Seems like you guys should take it to pm, and so I will close this thread so you can go do that.

Anyway, on the topic of the first post- Some people have the means to spend a lot. That does not mean they are employees of R2.

You said the word 'cheater', so I'm going to throw a link in here, and you can read it, and decide if you have the required evidence to support your claim and send it all in a ticket. http://r2games.desk.com/customer/por...ayer-reporting

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer

I am far from perfect but don't make up lies Zorich. YOu are too good for that
    You calling me Zorich?

Not sure if insult or compliment.

Relax a little, im just stating facts about players not getting help, if it doesnt apply for you, dont feel offended

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    hes talking about everyone strong in our group being in one guild? hypers team just won titan wars though

also i see 6 ppl in unforgiven stronger than I am.....i think my server is merged with 8 others for a total of 9. but its not that bad i have pleny otf fun and we got 8th in titan wars
    Last edited by ISuk?; 06-13-2015, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Try being on the same server with this tool, and his sidekick Loki.

It's a daily World-Chat and Common-Channel barrage of insults, accusation and threats to "get us banned." They've gone as far as to submit lies to try and get people banned, and now they've resorted to calling us all employees of R2Games (when it's Proficient City that runs the show).

When the 1st CW in the new setup happened, HaveMercy (who is HumbleSlayer in Forums) PM barraged me for an hour and a half telling me that "I shouldn't even do CW because it's all bull**** and even if I win it means nothing and we set it all up and..." Seriously. Insanity.

It's kinda scary that people are creating conspiracy theories over an online game.

What a ******** liar you are. I never said you shouldn't do class wars. I said it should have an asterix for having 74 winners of 1st place. I never said for anyone to compete or sit out of fighting. I said its ♥♥♥♥ that people got us evicted from the real wartune. Also another lie by you, I don't EVER talk in world chat.... Get ****** real. I ask for people to do maps, tok sometimes, or afk spire. I don't EVER speak in world chat bad or good about people.

Is it a travis-sham-ockery how our server is? OH HELL YES but don't you lie on me about stuff that isn't true

I hear ya. Funny thing is that he used to be in our guild and was kicked out. He had no problem grouping with me, Loknat and a bunch of us that he now trashes regularly. He'd likely still be here if he didn't start harassing other guild members and complaining that we weren't helping him enough.
    another ***** lie!!!!!!! I don't ever talk about you not helping me. I also don't talk trash to you or loknat. Ask Loknat how I say congrats when he gets last hit, or for beating me out to 1M damage on world boss. I was NEVER the one saying guild wouldn't help me. I have my family helping me. Most of the time when I was in the guild I did the map 3 person and not said a word to anyone.

No, I am not even close to perfect but quit your damn lying!!!!!!! You are better than that Zorich. I have never "needed" help to compete a map except the first time the map for 80 gear came out. Even then, I did the map and just quit at last boss till I was strong enough to do it solo with my family or friends.

Dude, you lie? this is a first zorich, you were NEVER that person

everything I said above is true. 90M BR for a guild is nothing, but when the next guild is less than 2.25x smaller? that's fcktarded

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    People complaining about not getting enough help are mostly

A) dumb and clueless
    B) feeling to great to say ty afterwards
    C)asking on the wrong times (during wb,cw, or when everyone sleeps)
    D) not liked by a fair majority which is always a reaction on subjects own actions or behavior.
    I have spent almost $0 and in 15th place BR on a 17 server (biggest merge in wartune history) ALL 3 1st place winners(IF ALEXO fought) of CW and likely 1st, 2nd place in titan wars... without **** riding the top players for help. I do say thank you to those that help. I don't go into world chat ever bad mouthing players. Last time I had an issue with Zorich he claimed I did then apologized bc I was doing it in PM!!!!!!!!!!!! and not world chat like some people. I NEVER chime in on their world chat fights

I am far from perfect but don't make up lies Zorich. YOu are too good for that

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
    90 million?? daammm :/
    Its nothing to do with 90M. It has all to do with 90M vs the next guild barely making -2.25x the amount. That's like playing JV football vs the Patriots.

It also has all to do with this ONE server group could easily have the top 1,2,3 places on the entire cross server battles!

How is that fair to all the other servers and dedicated players on our group. How is cross server ANYTHING fair with numbers like this^

It's a daily World-Chat and Common-Channel barrage of insults, accusation and threats to "get us banned." They've gone as far as to submit lies to try and get people banned, and now they've resorted to calling us all employees of R2Games (when it's Proficient City that runs the show).

When the 1st CW in the new setup happened, HaveMercy (who is HumbleSlayer in Forums) PM barraged me for an hour and a half telling me that "I shouldn't even do CW because it's all bull**** and even if I win it means nothing and we set it all up and..." Seriously. Insanity.

It's kinda scary that people are creating conspiracy theories over an online game.
    NEVER do I go into world chat and daily? you are not that stupid Zorich. Well, you haven't been for the lastever. I don't ever go into world chat. I don't try to get you banned or anyone. When certain people were using sylph bots DAILY for years, I did report them.

As for getting kicked out, I got kicked for dueling down 1 player 1 spot in duel rewards day from 1st to 2nd.... get a ****** real story. Your fables aren't making any sense.

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    He must really have some social issues then Don't know why ppl get so abusive over online games at times.
    No social issues. I have issues with sylph bots, I have issues with controlling dictators, I have issues with SUPER insanely greedy people, I have issues with a server group that has every top player of each class and 1 guild that could beat 40 v 160 players in cross server guild battle......

Social? no, I don't go into WC, I don't even speak in guild chat most of the time. I don't PM Zorich for hour and a half.... almost all of this is lies bc what I said is true and people have their panties in a bunch when its pointed out
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-14-2015, 05:08 AM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• Chrisnetika
    replied
    Ya, playing a wargame means everyone should be rude and unfriendly to each other all the time, insulting and name calling in wc should be regular indeed.

My god, are you for real?
    Didn't say that, but shouldn't get bent out of shape if that is the case.If you someone stepping over the line make a ticket.In any case should be expected, your definition of fun in peaceful environment maybe different than others definition of it where it is a warzone.Play game your way and let others play their way (unless it breaks rules).People will do it more if they know it is bothering you, if you the better person just ignore it.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
    But this is still a war game, want friendly? .. play farmville or neopets
    Ya, playing a wargame means everyone should be rude and unfriendly to each other all the time, insulting and name calling in wc should be regular indeed.

My god, are you for real?

Leave a comment:

• Chrisnetika
    replied
    Guess I'm lucky i play on a very friendly server, can't even remember last time we had a world chat soap going on.
    Seriously, its a game, games are for fun in the first place
    But this is still a war game, want friendly? .. play farmville or neopets

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied

He must really have some social issues then Don't know why ppl get so abusive over online games at times.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    People complaining about not getting enough help are mostly

A) dumb and clueless
    B) feeling to great to say ty afterwards
    C)asking on the wrong times (during wb,cw, or when everyone sleeps)
    D) not liked by a fair majority which is always a reaction on subjects own actions or behavior.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Guess I'm lucky i play on a very friendly server, can't even remember last time we had a world chat soap going on.
    I hear ya. Funny thing is that he used to be in our guild and was kicked out. He had no problem grouping with me, Loknat and a bunch of us that he now trashes regularly. He'd likely still be here if he didn't start harassing other guild members and complaining that we weren't helping him enough.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    starting to get a feeling this guy is a huge whiner

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post

Who in their right mind is going to spend any real money knowing you cant even be HALF as good as the top cheating team that took 17 servers of great players and put them vs almost YEAR NEWER server groups of 3,4,5, and 6 servers (if they are lucky)
    This is exactly why so many people on our server have cancelled their VIPs and refuse to spend even one cent on the game anymore. When a group of players from one guild is allowed to violate the rules by using bots, scripts and sharing accounts, this is the result.

Many people have been banned from this game for less serious violations of the Terms of Service. Unforgiven is not subject to these same rules.

Leave a comment:

• girgle180
    replied
    90 million?? daammm :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X