Please, remove the atoll boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoSeis View Post
    Trust in this dork-raiser... you are the exception, not the rule... and most likely paid your way to end-game... way to buy the challenge...
    Well thanks for proving my point, really clever of you. Your jokes are kinda outdated 80 years also, btw. It's alright, some day you might be able to do a low HP boss like 300mil without needing 5 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Well thanks for proving my point, really clever of you. Your jokes are kinda outdated 80 years also, btw. It's alright, some day you might be able to do a low HP boss like 300mil without needing 5 hours.
      Ya, as soon as i turn into an idiot, and spend the kinda cash you did...bugger off, Moby

Comment

Originally posted by WhoSeis View Post
        Ya, as soon as i turn into an idiot, and spend the kinda cash you did...bugger off, Moby
        You're a few years late on the idiot part also, but grats on your coming out? Acceptance is the first step to not being premature.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          You're a few years late on the idiot part also, but grats on your coming out? Acceptance is the first step to not being premature.
          A few years late... wow, you ARE scraping the bottom of your sad little barrel, Moby...
          I can accept many things, including your mental deficiencies.. but keep talking, please:

Comment

Looking at AB now I think it will be useful for new server people looking to max their soul crystal levels. Its the only source atm that you can get huge supplies of it
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              Looking at AB now I think it will be useful for new server people looking to max their soul crystal levels. Its the only source atm that you can get huge supplies of it
              Circuit Quest.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Circuit Quest.
                You have a point there but 3 atoll boss would net them 1k sc while circuit quest for the week gives 640.
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                X