paymen system down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paymen system down

with the nice consecutive recharge event, why is the system down?? cant recharge. fix it plz.

What does "can't recharge" mean exactly? Doesn't the payment screen load? Do you get an error when recharging? Have you checked if you have enough funds available? Have you tried the R2 Store? Is it only when using a particular payment method?

You'll have to be more clear. Thanks
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

when I click the "recharge" icon in the game, the pop-up screen keeps loading and loading.

Comment

exactly what she said , it says ther are( No Payment Methods Available). when you go to pick your way to pay , R2s system is down for us
        ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
        Class Mage

Comment

And you're both on Armor S4 I see? Can you please try clearing your cookies, cache and flash files? I'll report it, but I'll get told to try that first... So might as well start with that.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

done still says same thing
            ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
            Class Mage

Comment

Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
              done still says same thing
              OK, thanks for that. I'll pass it along.

Edit; it seems to load from Customer Support side. They suggested you try using Google's DNS. If you are not sure how to do that, you can read a how-to here.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-13-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

still down...

Comment

Is that a 'still down' after so many hours or 'still down' after trying the DNS suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Is that a 'still down' after so many hours or 'still down' after trying the DNS suggestion?
                    mm... not an easy thing to do for me... it was working fine yesterday.... no clue how to change dns, too hard for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                      mm... not an easy thing to do for me... it was working fine yesterday.... no clue how to change dns, too hard for me.
                      That's why I posted a link to a clear how-to. Since that's the only suggestion I've received from CS for now, at least give it a try.

Comment

it works fine now. (lol, I read the link, still I did not undestood, for me its like witchcrafts xD

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                          it works fine now. (lol, I read the link, still I did not undestood, for me its like witchcrafts xD
                          Oh well, maybe it just had a weekend break Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know it resolved itself.

Comment

Working...
                          X