Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 games is a rip -off

Needed 50 Mount training Whips during sale of 70% OFF

Option was to use Bound Balens but it took 1300 of them. It said use 525 and NO WHERE on the page did it say can't use Bound balens for the sale. I could have used them for other stuff as I paid enough and recharged, but it did not say use Unbound to get the sale. Wasted bound balens where I would have had used unbound if I had knows. SO R2 *** the Player again

TAKE YOUR CUPCAKE EDITING AND Nom Lovely Cupcakes. NO WONDER I AM NOT A MENTOR IN THIS GAME. ALWAYS HAVE TO GO TO FORUM WHEN I WANT TO BRING SOMETHING WRONG TO LIGHT !

TOTAL RIP OFF
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-16-2015, 04:53 AM. Reason: I love cupcakes too

Balen spending events have not included bound balen for as long as I can remember. If you would like more description on events in game, feel free to check forum first in the future. There's only so much that can be typed into those tiny boxes in game (Hot Events)
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

feel free to check forum first in the future.
      Not trying to be a **** here, but if you want people to check the forums, better make sure the given info is correct.
      People on my server missed titan wars finals cuz the announcement here said they would be held in the 3rd week of the month ( if i remember correctly)

Thats just an example, there are many other cases were info given here is far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Not trying to be a **** here, but if you want people to check the forums, better make sure the given info is correct.
        People on my server missed titan wars finals cuz the announcement here said they would be held in the 3rd week of the month ( if i remember correctly)

Thats just an example, there are many other cases were info given here is far from the truth.
        Understandable, however whenever anything is incorrect on the forums, mentors, moderators and GMs bump the appropriate people as fast as possible to get such typos fixed ASAP. As you could imagine, even if it is the 'red name GMs' posting the event announcements, its us who get the backfire from such things happening.

The guide to do with titan wars was 'corrected' within a couple of days of it being released, and we updated as we knew what was happening. Being a new event, it was a 'sink and float' type of issue, and not many of us weren't to know what was going to happen until it did. However going back to the original post, such balen events have been around for a long time, and most if not all have required balen (not bound balen) for the discount.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

A guide that needs correction should not have been posted in the first place.
          There will always be lots of people only seeing the first guide posted.
          Since you (r2, not you in person) already tend to inform us fairly late or only half or not at all, it would not hurt anyone to wait with posting a new events guide after its double or triple checked to make sure its the correct info.

Comment

Going to the forums to check if the ingame event info is right is like going to the library for a research if the snickers you bought from the store outside is the same as the one they try to sell you or you missed some smallprint. How often do you do this?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Going to the forums to check if the ingame event info is right is like going to the library for a research if the snickers you bought from the store outside is the same as the one they try to sell you or you missed some smallprint. How often do you do this?
              Get a smartphone with internet, wikipedia tells you all about your snickers
              Library huh, never pictured you that old.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Get a smartphone with internet, wikipedia tells you all about your snickers
                Library huh, never pictured you that old.
                Ain't nothing wrong with the library . Free Gb Wifi, Free Coffee, Quiet. Great place to "work from home" from when the kids are on summer vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Balen spending events have not included bound balen for as long as I can remember. If you would like more description on events in game, feel free to check forum first in the future. There's only so much that can be typed into those tiny boxes in game (Hot Events)
                  Show the price when your going to purchase correctly. It said 525 !!!!!!!! It didn't change when bound balens were clicked. As a matter of stupid fact use bound balens is the default !!! It did not tell me go read the forums first because using the default selection that was made by r2 of using bound balens was going to make me angry

Why are you defending r2 when they don't pay you !

And i live un the USA !! So if your are going to sell here and take good american money use us laws !!!

And we have first amendment rights to say what ever we want without changing a word to cupecake to make you the annoying pest of the forums <(MOD Changed this)

This game and forums are run like a mother with her boots on --- the owners of this game need to respect all players not just thier mothers, although i very much doubt they can respect thier mothers to begin with !!!
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-16-2015, 04:56 AM. Reason: Control your attitude. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Woofster View Post
                    Show the price when your going to purchase correctly. It said 525 !!!!!!!! It didn't change when bound balens were clicked. As a matter of stupid fact use bound balens is the default !!!
                    Thank you for your suggestion, I will forward it for you. Happy Gaming!
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

First amendment rights don't apply to privately owned forums like the R2 forum. They have standards of conduct and their mods enforce them, in part by turning language deemed inappropriate into "cupcake".

If I had to guess, I'd say spending bound balen by default is because the majority of people would rather spend their "free" currency that is much more limited in ways it can be used in game before using their paid for currency. This does bite people during any sort of spending event, since bound balen don't count. Only thing I can advise is make sure that use bound balen first box is not checked.

I do find it ironic that R2 gives so little info, rarely provides info in a timely manner, and then much of what info they do give us proves wrong. Of course, don't hold them responsible if you act on the misinformation they give you. You'll get zero compensation, even when it is 100% their fault. Interestingly enough, R2's customer service has gotten significantly worse. When I first started playing, almost 3 years ago, I actually got comped for the vast majority of bugs, glitches, etc that cheated me. All I needed was screenshot as proof and they'd make good. About the time they went to that uber cutesy "support elf" format, their service took a nose dive. No comp, no matter how good your proof, far more tickets closed completely unanswered. They demand more proof, you give them the proof they ask for, then they either ignore it or tell you that "its with the devs" and you likely won't get any comp unless the devs give mass comp out.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                        About the time they went to that uber cutesy "support elf" format, their service took a nose dive.
                        Is the time they went cutesy "support elf" format the same time as the mods in forums went cupcaking everything?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                        X