Cupcaked cupcake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcaked cupcake

ok.. this event sucks so much its just amaizing...

opening those interstellar craps like mad jut to get freaking hower bike... but then I noticed why I don't get that mount....

they puted extra **** **** inside without notice. just to *** u up.

I'm so over with recharging my account.

http://prntscr.com/7grkhz
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

I feel like you're opening ToK Hard chests and thinking we won't be able to tell the difference? Or am I missing something?
    You're complaining about the event chests, yet the stuff you have circled in the chat box is the exact reward you get from a ToK Hard chest..

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
      I feel like you're opening ToK Hard chests and thinking we won't be able to tell the difference? Or am I missing something?
      You're complaining about the event chests, yet the stuff you have circled in the chat box is the exact reward you get from a ToK Hard chest..
      no , this are rewards from opening interstelar ball , not TOK chest. , but yes i agree with you for rewards, they are similar to TOK chests.
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Learn to read, there's a CHANGE to get the ancient beast shards ON TOP of one of the items listed below.
        Since its saying exactly what it does, theres no " without notice" part.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Learn to read, there's a CHANGE to get the ancient beast shards ON TOP of one of the items listed below.
          Since its saying exactly what it does, theres no " without notice" part.
          i dont think u understand my point....

i dont see nowhere to say u can obtain insignia or soul crystals.... but i still get them.
          and im not talking about shards... im talking about MOUNT , Hyper Bike.
          so please u learn to read.
          Alchemist

S-287
          1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
            i dont think u understand my point....

i dont see nowhere to say u can obtain insignia or soul crystals.... but i still get them.
            and im not talking about shards... im talking about MOUNT , Hyper Bike.
            so please u learn to read.
            I missed the bottom of the screenshot at first.

I opened those chests on 2 accounts, and did not get a single SC or insignia on either one of them.
            But since you seem to have only 2 brain cells, i doubt you can pass Tok NM, so that can't be it either.....

Edit, the event chests drops 2 kid resistance essence, on your sc its just 1.
            So you're clearly not opening balls there.
            Last edited by pietjeprecies; 06-14-2015, 05:01 AM.

Comment

I missed the bottom of the screenshot at first.

I opened those chests on 2 accounts, and did not get a single SC or insignia on either one of them.
              But since you seem to have only 2 brain cells, i doubt you can pass Tok NM, so that can't be it either.....

Edit, the event chests drops 2 kid resistance essence, on your sc its just 1.
              So you're clearly not opening balls there.
              i gues u dont have those problems...
              btw u dont need to be rude u know

and please if u cant give some constructive answer, avoid my threads . Ty.
              Alchemist

S-287
              1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                i gues u dont have those problems...
                btw u dont need to be rude u know

and please if u cant give some constructive answer, avoid my threads . Ty.
                Read my edit, after that come again with " not constructive" .

Opening topics claiming you're being wronged while it's very clear you have no clue what kind of chests you're opening....
                It's not the first absolute stupid topic or series of posts you made, hence the red bar under your name.

Comment

Read my edit, after that come again with " not constructive" .

Opening topics claiming you're being wronged while it's very clear you have no clue what kind of chests you're opening....
                  It's not the first absolute stupid topic or series of posts you made, hence the red bar under your name.
                  u are telling me what chest i have opened ?? what are u mind reader??? -

How u can tell to anyone who have done what ?? do u play on my character?? -NO
                  Did u open my Interstelar chest ?? -NO
                  Do u even play on R2 platform?? - i doubt
                  i belive u are either on Armorgames or Kabam.. so dont tell me what i have open

and for your record... that color i got dont make me bad person.. and dont means i dont have right.. i got that from jelaous ppl like you.. who spend most of the time on forum troling another players ..but in game they suck..

i can make 100 new accounts and give myself every day huge amount of likes to
                  but i dont sufer for niples above my head.. just want to make corect my in game problems.
                  Alchemist

S-287
                  1M+BR Mage

Comment

those are tok chests you are opening, I hope they show this thread to one of the devs so they ban your account since you want to try and scam them
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

those are tok boxes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4wbvG7w_700wa_0.gif
Views:	1
Size:	397.8 KB
ID:	1714177
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I'm wishing u guys same luck as I have
                        Alchemist

S-287
                        1M+BR Mage

Comment

oh wow, 2 red bars. never saw one since AntiAsdfgh.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            oh wow, 2 red bars. never saw one since AntiAsdfgh.
                            yes its prety obvious how i get them hahaha

http://prntscr.com/7gumr3 that brain cell guy just prove what i wrote
                            Alchemist

S-287
                            1M+BR Mage

Comment

What's that ToK Normal with 1mil BR? Noice.

Comment

Working...
                              X