Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athene Sylph help

I'm an Archer and got my Athene today =]

So what's the stats I should pump in, as well as what skills and future skills should I get for her?

Current skill build:

Also please be specific and give a ratio per level up instead of only saying mostly this stat and bit of that stat

IE:
    most int and a little bit of end - wrong
    3 int, 2 end - correct

ALL stats to INT
    as for skill, Divine Prayer is good. i dont know what to recommend for the 5th skill tho, it all depends what you need (another AoE/healing/others)

for the passive i personally like the +5% damage skill(cant remember what its called right now), and save the last slot if somehow you evolved it to Venus one day. Venus can learn a passive that reduce 10% dark damage + reduction 5% on all damage.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This is what my athena has
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	1714183

Some would say replace shining strike with impaling light and illumination isnt worth it if you plan to get venus and give it one of those passives.

Tested redeeming light and it seems to activate occasionally but not sure about the % of its activation
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Impaling light I haven't tried as I rarely use my Athena but the heal skill works well in sylph expedition
        Attached Files
        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
        s371 Harmony

Comment

So it's a consensus that it's all stats to int and why impaling light, is the cooldown worth the tradeoff for the damage?
          Last edited by HimariChan; 06-14-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
            So it's a consensus that it's all stats to int and why impaling light, is the cooldown worth the tradeoff for the damage?
            The fact that impaling light cannot be blocked it can do a decent amount of damage but with shining strike have a 1 sec CD you could spam that since the rest of athena's skills have long CD
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
            X