Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

sold out? really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sold out? really?

    So I noticed on the flash sale it had a gaia sylph up for 3000 balens. I thought oh cool..I have to go to town in a bit...I'll get a prepaid card and snag one. So went to town got a $50 gift card..loaded it onto the game..went to flash sale...yup still there with an hour and forty minutes left..click on...sold out. Such **. How can you even be sold out of a make believe item? So now I have $50 loaded on this game and can't even get the item I want?

    Just noticed it only sells 4 of them every 4 hours. To bad I have cashers on my servers who will just camp and buy all 4 at 1 time to keep anyone from getting one anyways.

    *well, just watched the timer countdown and as soon as it reset it clicked it..and it still says gaia and athena are both sold out the very second it reset...so I tried refresh and still sold out. Sounds like a scam to me.
    Last edited by R289048; 06-14-2015, 06:55 PM.

  • #2
    Bro, a max of 10 a server. So even if it still was 4 a hour, a max of 10 a server. So if you missed 8hours youre oretty much cupcaked
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-15-2015, 03:58 AM. Reason: ~
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

    Comment


    • #3
      As Reasinglow said.. with a flash sale there is often a maximum number to be sold.. be it ten, twenty fifty.. what have you. Despite that limit, the maximum per four hours is four. So after four hours if any are remaining the amount will unlock until either four more or sold or until it sells out entirely. This is the second time recently I have seen the seals though, so keep an eye on the flash sale and hot events you never know when they may make a reappearance.

      I am sorry you missed out this time, but remember the flash sales can be incredibly sneaky and we never know when they will change so be watchful there and good luck.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is just a trick to make it believe its something valuable you might miss, and then you will rush to buy it. Don't fall to traps like this!

        Comment


        • #5
          Sounds like a scam to me. While I do get that business are allowed to do a limited time/item sale, for something that is online and "imaginary" (as someone else pointed out) to me sounds like a scam. Kind of like a dog fight but instead of dogs fighting we got humans fighting, everyone wants the meat before others get it, and it is not like we are starving for something that probably will be back for a not so limited time sale in the future.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, it's a good price for what you get imo. However, if they are going to limit 10 per server, and you can buy 4 every 4 hours...why is the flash sale still going on it's second day now when everything on sale says sold out. Bad game design is bad.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R289048 View Post
              Well, it's a good price for what you get imo. However, if they are going to limit 10 per server, and you can buy 4 every 4 hours...why is the flash sale still going on it's second day now when everything on sale says sold out. Bad game design is bad.
              Not just bad game design, but a bad business practice as well. Doing something like this will only alienate players even more then they already have. I think that if they don't fix things now or sell this game to a competent company that will fix this game, by the end of the year, no one will be playing this game and it will shut down. I noticed for a few weeks now when you get to the log in screen they have an advertisement. Seems to me they are desperate for cash now a days. That tells me this game is pretty much dead. That is what makes me think this game won't exist by Christmas this year.

              Comment


              • #8
                If you're buying gaia and Athena now, you're not really their target market.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  As Reasinglow said.. with a flash sale there is often a maximum number to be sold.. be it ten, twenty fifty.. what have you. Despite that limit, the maximum per four hours is four. So after four hours if any are remaining the amount will unlock until either four more or sold or until it sells out entirely. This is the second time recently I have seen the seals though, so keep an eye on the flash sale and hot events you never know when they may make a reappearance.

                  I am sorry you missed out this time, but remember the flash sales can be incredibly sneaky and we never know when they will change so be watchful there and good luck.
                  did I misunderstand you ? because I thought you can only buy 4 at a time not only 4 people can buy one and it reset every four hours. that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard i have a hard time believing R2 would limit something that would bring in cash.
                  Mage: level 80
                  Battle rating:guess
                  Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


                  " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

                  -R2games



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                    did I misunderstand you ? because I thought you can only buy 4 at a time not only 4 people can buy one and it reset every four hours. that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard i have a hard time believing R2 would limit something that would bring in cash.
                    As Spock would say: "Highly Illogical". That is what R2 is. (begin sarcasm) They probably don't even have the common sense to figure out what two penny's are worth. (end sarcasm)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X