Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

so, what are the dates on chaoswars...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, what are the dates on chaoswars...

from guide: (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4.0-Part-Three)

The preliminaries are held on Tuesday night from 20:00 - 21:00. The finals are held on Thursday night from 20:00-21:00.

from the patch: (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....11-3-30-AM-EDT)

Patch Notes:
    The 1st Chaos War will soon be unlocked:
    Preliminaries: 20:00 - 21:00 on 6/25
    Finals: 20:00 - 21:00 on 6/27

I dunno on others. but would be kinda nice if dates kinda matched on some event from time to time...
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

I'm sure we'll have confirmation 10 mins before event starts.

Comment

or after... and 1 stamina pack as compensation

or it will never happen like steelwars. oh so many possibilities
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        or after... and 1 stamina pack as compensation

or it will never happen like steelwars. oh so many possibilities
        Steel Wars already has a mount in blacksmith so it'll come, they just pre-released info before the actual patch (eh if you can't post info late might as well post info a month or two early right? lol)

Comment

so what the hell is chaos war? having looked at the "guide", it tells us who can play and when prelims are, but not what the hell it is >.>

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            so what the hell is chaos war? having looked at the "guide", it tells us who can play and when prelims are, but not what the hell it is >.>
            Putting it simply, 40 vs 40 server vs server BG (tho in a sense more like GB since you can fight 4v4)

Comment

Sounds a lot like CSGB, though in a BG format..and with slightly diff people if your server doesn't all lump into one guild for CSGB. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                Sounds a lot like CSGB, though in a BG format..and with slightly diff people if your server doesn't all lump into one guild for CSGB. Thanks
                Considering #1 player decides who is in or out, probably will be 1 guild only depending on the top players in question. I'm sure a lot of them will limit to their guildies only.

Comment

Well I am around top 40, but doubt I will get picked either way ;p

Think most will take guildies only with a few exception, at least until it's confirmed how the rewards are splits. Wonder if top players will try and outcash other top players now?

Comment

I noticed this early this morning when I saw the information sheet go up on the forums. I have contacted my boss probably a good ten or so hours ago and that boss is working to get us information that is accurate and concrete so we will not have a repeat of the Titan Wars issue. As soon as I hear something definitive I or another will do our best to come and update the situation.

I apologize for the lack of information at this time and all of the confusion surrounding this.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Considering #1 player decides who is in or out, probably will be 1 guild only depending on the top players in question. I'm sure a lot of them will limit to their guildies only.
                      That would surprise me. There's not much guild rivalry on my server anymore, even though the big guys are sprinkled through a few guilds.

Comment

We will be hosting Steel Wars net week on the 26th and 28th

Comment

Just to follow on from what 009.SSJ has posted. The typo has been corrected in Patch Notes, and the announcement on Chaos Wars is currently correct, and currently has no dates. Please keep an eye on this forum for any updates.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

I Have Wings GM Dong I Do not Have Wings And please Char I are One more ID: linggarnax09 why not be in use

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                              from guide: (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4.0-Part-Three)

The preliminaries are held on Tuesday night from 20:00 - 21:00. The finals are held on Thursday night from 20:00-21:00.

from the patch: (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....11-3-30-AM-EDT)

Patch Notes:
                              The 1st Chaos War will soon be unlocked:
                              Preliminaries: 20:00 - 21:00 on 6/25
                              Finals: 20:00 - 21:00 on 6/27

I dunno on others. but would be kinda nice if dates kinda matched on some event from time to time...
                              Can change the time? Class War, Titan, CSGB all morning time for Asian....understood this is US server but its good if r2 could do some rotation.

Comment

Working...
                              X