Windseek Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windseek Wings

I have Windseek Wings in my dressing room. Not sure how I got them. But does anyone know why they cannot be worn? When I put them on and click Save Figure it says, "different types of wings cannot be saved". I don't know what they mean by that. I searched but couldn't find the answer.

You have Wings, and you have Little Wings. Wings you can level, Little Wings you cannot. Wings (lvl 1) give a good bit more stats than Little Wings (lvl 0). Little Wings cannot be used for crafting or really in any way other than sold or recycled (not sure if they can still be recycled). Basically, they're something that was introduced to give no/light cash players something to put in the wing slot a long *** time ago. They're kinda obsolete now.

Comment

Mine say grade D, level 1. I can use fashion cores (x1) on them. I have 3 stars so far. And I can try them on and it shows them attached to me. But it won't save.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
        Mine say grade D, level 1. I can use fashion cores (x1) on them. I have 3 stars so far. And I can try them on and it shows them attached to me. But it won't save.
        baby wings are lvl 0. they cant use normal wings fashion and vice versa. they also cannot be refined.

if you still have the windseek wings, take a look again at it's level(the one on bottom left corner of the picture).
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

From top to bottom it says...
          Custom Wings (actually Custom "Wingsny" must be misspelled) Level 1
          patk, matk, pdef, mdef +40
          Max HP +400
          patk, matk, pdef, mdef, max hp 1%
          Identification - Endurance +6 stackable.
          (I have) 3/5 stars
          Special Clothing (in orange font) D Quality.

Comment

I just noticed that they are also in my guild vault. In there they say "Windseek Wings Lvl. 0" and under that it says "Custom Wingsny Lvl 1" and all the stats and stars are the same as I previously typed. The icon has a yellow 0 in the bottom left and a white 1 in the bottom right.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
              I just noticed that they are also in my guild vault. In there they say "Windseek Wings Lvl. 0" and under that it says "Custom Wingsny Lvl 1" and all the stats and stars are the same as I previously typed. The icon has a yellow 0 in the bottom left and a white 1 in the bottom right.
              Those are little wings. Not sure what that number 1 means. All clothing has that number. You are not able to wear them but you can identify and refine them. Once you do that, you might as well recycle them for fashion shards.

Comment

the white 1 on bottom right indicates quantity... which is stupid since clothes can't be stacked.
                just look at any items on your inventory that can be stacked, they all have the white numbers aligned to the bottom right. (equipments and gem transposer cant be stacked, so they didnt have those numbers.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                X