Improve communication between Wartune developers and end users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve communication between Wartune developers and end users

What would you as forum users see as a good vehicle to improve communications with Wartune developers?
    Some suggestions:
    1. Set up an end-user community comprising of Guild Masters to discuss stuff with Wartune folks
    2. Set up a community of top players to discuss things with Wartune developers
    3. Let Wartune set up podcasts so that the engagement with the players is more interactive

Any thoughts?
    [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
    IGN : Cardinal
    Class : Archer

lets start with taking this survey here, you will also get nice items too.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

2. Isn't that what we have now aka Elite Club? And we see how well that works xD

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        yeah very nice for r2 ppl look at rewards for just filling that survey

Click image for larger version

Name:	survey pack.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1714235

so why cant other wartune sites ave this its discrimination like the merges

Comment

people seems to overestimate the interest and consideration that people behind this game have for their players/customers, and that's so ironic since we all know they basically dont give a **.

why you make a thread asking and suggesting how they can improve communication?
          even a motel of third category can do better than these guys.

its not like they need suggestions or they need us to let them know (providers/developers of this game) they are completely inadeguate,incompetent,etc. etc.
          if nothing has changed or improved or got even worse during the years, it's not because they didnt know, or they didnt know how, its cause they dont give a Cupcake..
          so they wont give a Cupcake about this thread.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-16-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141123[/ATTACH]

If you havent notice, this is the r2 forum
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              If you havent notice, this is the r2 forum
              ok so why ave a kabam and a amor section then if this is just an r2 forum

SO WEN KABAM HAS BUGS WERE DO WE POST THEM HMMMMMMMMMMM
              ARNT WE ALLOWED TO USE THESE FORUMS

but if u take time to visit kabam forums this is the only section for wartune which is only the mobile app game only nowere else does it state anywhere in kabam forums a wartune page

Click image for larger version

Name:	kabam forum.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1714239

SO AGAIN MY QUESTION IF KABAM HAS BUGS OR CONCERNS DO WE TURN TO R2 FOR HELP AS THEY GIVE US THE MAINTENANCE AND MENTORS TO OUR SERVERS
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-16-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

You can post what you want, no one cares what and where. But this is r2 forum, supported by r2, and r2 is making promotions (oh god, thats the 3rd survey/event with rewards for 3years, so op!) for r2 players, paying money to r2 for playing the game hosted by r2.

Clear enough?
                Last edited by Whakapono; 06-16-2015, 10:02 PM. Reason: ~
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  On great problem with the survey is that you can only choose one option for each answer, where on a question like "what type of mobile games do you enjoy" one could enjoy alot of the options that are given. Overall the survey like everything else seems to be badly designed
                  Last edited by Zeak42; 06-16-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Im just pointing out as we kabam players visit r2 forum to see the kabam info in news and events section which u are to blind to see

im just wondering why that survey isnt posted for all as we do ave the coding for that reward too as ur not a dev or a mod u can not answer this 1 cuz ur a r2 player not r2 dev or mod

Comment

I'd rather receive an answer on one of the 13 tickets I've send in the past 2 years, than some minor compensation for a survey to tell them their customer service suks balls.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        I'd rather receive an answer on one of the 13 tickets I've send in the past 2 years, than some minor compensation for a survey to tell them their customer service suks balls.
                        Do they even have a working customer service?
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

you know what is the real problem?

not the lack of support in answering tickets, or tickets closed, or ticket replied with no-sense content like they do not even know what we are talking about..
                          not all the "we aware of the issues, we are working/discussing to find a solution" declared, and still nobody knows where their supposed work went or if they even had a discussion...

it's their complete incompetence in providing this game.

did you notice that recently on each maintanance, they already provide a compensation for "possible" bugs even before they start the maintenance?
                          what kind of a pathetic company basically declare by themself they suck balls, preventing a compensation for bugs that "probably" will occur after a maintanance?
                          my god, maybe working to improve and prevent bugs that they already know will happen?
                          for example we/they know after certain updates, rankings are bugged, and why they do not work to fix?

its like going to a restaurant and when they serve you a dish with fish, before even you start to eat, they compensate you with 100 bucks because they prevent that the fish in the dish could probably be gone bad.
                          how can someone be so pathetic? they really have no shame of themselves.

there is a complete luck of communication between provider and their players/customers.
                          you never see someone in charge coming here after all the mess they make, some example?

do you remember last cross server gb when half of the servers couldnt partecipate to the first round?
                          well, all the beautiful and comforting words by moderators using their usual "they are aware of the issue, they are working to find a solution"...
                          nobody , i said nobody from r2 has come here to explain the situation or give us excuses...
                          nothing, i said nothing has been done, issues unsolved and buried in the oblivion until players will forget (i think that's what they want)...

who cares about compensation (that actually we didn't have, and if, it's just a stupid prefixed x gold/daru + honor scroll, that doesnt fit at all what we lost)
                          like saying we dont care, we use this for everything, so we dont have to work...
                          i rather have someone from these guys (providers/developers) coming here explaining something and tell us what happens and what will happen (if) instead of a compensation.

how many maintanance ended with half of the servers which couldnt load?, still after hours and hours you see moderators (that they have no fault btw) asking to send tickets or provide informations... ***?
                          who the hell manage the game? if a server is broken after a maintance why the hell we need to open hundreds of tickets and maybe after 6 hours we have a moderator telling us "they are aware of the issues"
                          lol, i mean , its just pathetic, they need 6 hours only to realize a server doesnt load? and where the hell they been during this time? they finish a maintanace and then go drink to the beach?
                          its just ridicolous that a company that run such a game, dont have active and working people 24/24h , who check forums, at least after a maintanace...
                          that's the problem, a good company would not need players to open tickets for such a problem!
                          1ST: they must test if everything is fine before ending the maintanance.
                          2ST: they should have people to control if everything went fine, aka, checking the forum and as soon as they see even a single player saying server do not load, they must go check...
                          after 2 mins, they should already know if the player is right, after 5 mins they shuld make an official post, giving us details of what happened and comforting us with the solution.
                          there is no need of stupid tickets to open.

the list is long but its enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141123[/ATTACH]

"i wished they also extend this offer to my kabam toons."

edit: it did work on kabam.
                            Last edited by R238423534; 06-16-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Just a reminder here. Made a switch to another developer few months ago. doesn't have any stupid money blackhole like R2 games. Played a few month on it, and still get better experience than R2.
                              Love their one third prices than R2, and especially that auction house. Helped me a lot to kickstart mine. I am starting to leave my old toon in R2 now, but still cling to all money spent here.
                              3 months, and I got my L10 gems without touching that necro. Those scrolls, those leg stones, are all available at auction house. So many high ranked people sell their unused equipment for us to use.
                              And if we found something that we already had, just put them in. Someone will buy it, and we earn balen.
                              But I guess, that was a 2 years waste that I could recover in a few month in
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-17-2015, 04:03 AM. Reason: ~

Comment

Working...
                              X