Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Improve communication between Wartune developers and end users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabam support is non existant. So go to hell with that "this is an R2 forum" attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      Kabam support is non existant. So go to hell with that "this is an R2 forum" attitude.
      you're a ******* idiot. this is not kabam forum, you guys are just guests here. how stupid are you to blame this forum for the lack of support from kabam?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        you're a ******* idiot. this is not kabam forum, you guys are just guests here. how stupid are you to blame this forum for the lack of support from kabam?
        What he's trying to say is if we kabam players have any issues they direct us here and in all honesty there isnt much support for us at times.
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Before we get too carried away, R2 does the support for Kabam, Armor, and Kong for Wartune. Kong has it's own forum, but they only get one person from R2 and a random Kong mod who doesn't even play the game. Armor and Kabam have their own sections for platform specific news and issues, but the mainstream threads are meant to cover both platforms as well as R2. Armor and Kabam players are expected to post here when they have an issue for anything except a main site log in or account issue, because the platform is not R2's, just the game is. When a ticket is sent in from any platform, it goes to R2.

However, some promotions will only work on the R2Games platform, because the promotion is for R2Games and may require data that R2 can't access on the other platforms.

Under normal circumstances, I would go test the codes on the other platforms myself, to see what really works and what doesn't. But, since this is a survey where the answers matter, I don't feel comfortable with filling it out 5 times for codes to test.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            What he's trying to say is if we kabam players have any issues they direct us here and in all honesty there isnt much support for us at times.
            r2 players didnt complain to P-city for r2's lack of support.
            i really wish we can complain to 7road too, but hey.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              However, some promotions will only work on the R2Games platform, because the promotion is for R2Games and may require data that R2 can't access on the other platforms.

Under normal circumstances, I would go test the codes on the other platforms myself, to see what really works and what doesn't. But, since this is a survey where the answers matter, I don't feel comfortable with filling it out 5 times for codes to test.
              you know what's funny? this all started by a kabam players complaining that they have no promotion, while actually it does work for kabam too, as evidenced by post #14.

Comment

you know what's funny? this all started by a kabam players complaining that they have no promotion, while actually it does work for kabam too, as evidenced by post #14.
                doesnt not work on kabam as r2 have told me by email today and eres the pic prooving the code doesnt work so post 14 is just a troll

Click image for larger version

Name:	survey.png
Views:	1
Size:	553.2 KB
ID:	1714265

even more proof that post 14 is just a troll

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y-Invalid-code

quote Whakapono

Yes you enter the code via Hot Events. If it says 'Invalid Code', try putting your cursor at the end and hitting 'delete', then at the front and hit 'backspace'. This is just incase any sneaky invisible characters got in there while you were doing a copy. If that still does not work, send a ticket with your code, and let them know what happened when you tried it.

Please also take into account, this is an r2games survey. This means if you are a different platform (Kabam, Kongregate or Armorgames) it will not work.

as kabam do not hold any promos for wartune we get diddly squat when r2 gets everything

i want this survey to be open to all ppl who play wartune as r2 deal with our quieres too
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-17-2015, 11:30 AM.

Comment

why give rewards if only the R2 site hosting Wartunes are the only ones getting the rewards. solve the problem by making the rewards compatible to all platforms.
                  Mage: level 80
                  Battle rating:guess
                  Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

why the heck you guys complaining about an event from r2 forum to r2 players?
                    go complain to kabam and tell them to make similar events. if you hate it so much, quit kabam server and play here.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, cause I can't find the post in the forum, but wasn't Kabam the only Wartune platform where you don't pay VAT on recharges?
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

why the heck you guys complaining about an event from r2 forum to r2 players?
                        go complain to kabam and tell them to make similar events. if you hate it so much, quit kabam server and play here.
                        only thing kabam does is host the servers. All support, all events, forums, heck even mentors are provided by r2.
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

as for the survey, i dont mind fillin it in hopes it actually will impact in someway on gameplay and support (higly doubt it). But the text on it is 1 good example on bad communication on its own.
                          http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=192

Why not mention on the text that the price on fillin it is for r2 servers/players only? few words that would have made the whining not happen: P

(and yes, i wanted the pack too, but would have filled it without it too)
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                            only thing kabam does is host the servers. All support, all events, forums, heck even mentors are provided by r2.
                            your asking the impossible, the data required should be stored at r2 servers for you to claim these. kabam, armor, kong etc have their own servers where your accnt data is stored.

why support, events, forums and even mentors are provided by r2? coz its part of the Affiliate program
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                              your asking the impossible, the data required should be stored at r2 servers for you to claim these. kabam, armor, kong etc have their own servers where your accnt data is stored.

why support, events, forums and even mentors are provided by r2? coz its part of the Affiliate program
                              thats where u are wrong kabam data is stored at r2 database also how do u think they manage the maintenance at kabam servers dude

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                                thats where u are wrong kabam data is stored at r2 database also how do u think they manage the maintenance at kabam servers dude
                                that's where u are wrong? if kabam data is stored at r2 then why is not working?
                                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                                X