Improve communication between Wartune developers and end users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
    that's where u are wrong? if kabam data is stored at r2 then why is not working?
    ok put it this way wen we make a complaint something is missing or payment probs they run to their database and ave a look to see if its true

and

because the coding is put as such by r2 to allow only r2 ppl to collect rewards dont u know coding bud

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      ok put it this way wen we make a complaint something is missing or payment probs they run to their database and ave a look to see if its true

and

because the coding is put as such by r2 to allow only r2 ppl to collect rewards dont u know coding bud
      your not reading bud hahah
      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      However, some promotions will only work on the R2Games platform, because the promotion is for R2Games and may require data that R2 can't access on the other platforms.
      dont push your logic.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

your not reading bud hahah

dont push your logic.
        lol if this is r2 logic i dont wanna know im just expressing freedom of speech

if a site only gives their players promos isnt that classed as cheating

as kabam and armorgames send our data to r2 dont we belong to r2 aswell the maintenance is r2 cuz wen they do this or add patches they shut kabam armorgames and r2 down at same time hmmmmmm cuz its same coding

so if survey is r2 only then it should of said in the original post but no r2 support is lame at best of times as we all know

wrong dates times etc for events lmao thats r2 logic

my logic is the code should work for all as our responces to the survey counts

Originally Posted by MemoryLane
        However, some promotions will only work on the R2Games platform, because the promotion is for R2Games and may require data that R2 can't access on the other platforms.

r2 ave access to kabam and armorgames data to allow this code cuz its same coding to do maintenances and adding patches

if r2 adds a patch to r2 they add it to kabam

if r2 gets bug same bug shows in kabam

if it was diffrent coding wouldnt we not get same bug logic my Cupcake
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-18-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

lol if this is r2 logic i dont wanna know im just expressing freedom of speech

if a site only gives their players promos isnt that classed as cheating

as kabam and armorgames send our data to r2 dont we belong to r2 aswell the maintenance is r2 cuz wen they do this or add patches they shut kabam armorgames and r2 down at same time hmmmmmm cuz its same coding

so if survey is r2 only then it should of said in the original post but no r2 support is lame at best of times as we all know

wrong dates times etc for events lmao thats r2 logic

my logic is the code should work for all as our responces to the survey counts
          the situation is already explained to you by the Mod, if you still want to push what you believe then good luck hahaha
          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.

Comment

the situation is already explained to you by the Mod, if you still want to push what you believe then good luck hahaha
            lmao so u telling me a mod can change the coding and do maintenance and fix game hahaha

you think wat u like bud

a mod is a mod they ave no power in the game as they said many times only a dev can change and fix stuff

a mod only has the power ere in forums to relay tickets and keep ppl in check hahaha so good luck hahahaaha

Comment

lmao so u telling me a mod can change the coding and do maintenance and fix game hahaha

you think wat u like bud

a mod is a mod they ave no power in the game as they said many times only a dev can change and fix stuff

a mod only has the power ere in forums to relay tickets and keep ppl in check hahaha so good luck hahahaaha
              lol i just told you that the Mod explained your situation, didnt said anything about mod can change the coding..
              you lack understanding thats your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                You can post what you want, no one cares what and where. But this is r2 forum, supported by r2, and r2 is making promotions (oh god, thats the 3rd survey/event with rewards for 3 years, so op!) for r2 players, paying money to r2 for playing the game hosted by r2.

Clear enough?
                you do relies that kabam is just a hosting site right and that Wartunes is ran by R2games no matter where it's being hosted. would only make since that kabam sents there players here to post bugs and get answers. think about it who puts out updates and patches R2games. those updates get sent out to all hosting sites like Kabam and R2games. and for other forums on other hosting sites I am sure they all have an R2games representative watching them. think you and the rest of the people need to talk to a Mod to clear this up. or you could just read post #19
                Mage: level 80
                Battle rating:guess
                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

lol so wen we recharge buy vip buy promotions from hot events the money goes to r2 it cerainly doesnt goto kabam now does it

so we are r2 but hosted on kabam servers

post 19

MemoryLane

Before we get too carried away, R2 does the support for Kabam, Armor, and Kong for Wartune. Kong has it's own forum, but they only get one person from R2 and a random Kong mod who doesn't even play the game. Armor and Kabam have their own sections for platform specific news and issues, but the mainstream threads are meant to cover both platforms as well as R2. Armor and Kabam players are expected to post here when they have an issue for anything except a main site log in or account issue, because the platform is not R2's, just the game is. When a ticket is sent in from any platform, it goes to R2.

Under normal circumstances, I would go test the codes on the other platforms myself, to see what really works and what doesn't. But, since this is a survey where the answers matter, I don't feel comfortable with filling it out 5 times for codes to test.

so as memory said we use r2 forums so we should be able to use the survey and get rewards end of my logic change the code and give us this reward
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-18-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

As far as I know this R2 survey is for all the games hosted by R2, Wartune is just one of them.

What ever it is your argument about, as long as your toon/acc doesn't have R2 brand in it, you wont qualified for the survey reward...

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                      you do relies that kabam is just a hosting site right and that Wartunes is ran by R2games no matter where it's being hosted.
                      After this sentence all you'll post or have posted on the subject is irrelevant because obviously you don't know *** about whats going on.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, cause I can't find the post in the forum, but wasn't Kabam the only Wartune platform where you don't pay VAT on recharges?
                        Yes that is true, but the way I see it, R2 takes "care" of the support system for kabam players, so a quality survey for whatever purpose (cant believe they dont know themselves their support system is extremely poor) s
                        hould include "us".

Better support should improve the game play experience, so it would be in everyone's interest.
                        Hope you enjoy your rewards tho :P
                        Last edited by pietjeprecies; 06-18-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I understand Elite club is only for Wartune servers, not for R2, Kabam, etc.
                          [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
                          IGN : Cardinal
                          Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                          X