Coin of Ancestry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry

So when can we get another coin event going? sitting on 34 coins and haven't had an event in about 3 months
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

While being in possession of these coins is a fantastic thing, sadly at the moment we do not know when the next event will occur. I know many people still have coins and am hopeful that an event will come along soon so that people can use them. I can only suggest for now, keeping an eye on the news and events forum section for any future announcements.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i dont have coins but i have some fragments...bad idea to invent those i think
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
        Yeah, just taking up inventory space.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
          Actually from businss standpoint it was an ok idea to make them because only those that pay for them can get more. The bad part came when they gave shards for free as a log in reward. Now everyone that was there for that time is stuck with an item they need to cash or sell to get rid of. This is typical R2 greediness at its best.

Comment

If some event/feature looks great, r2 will nerf/remove it at some point. Based on whole r2 Wartune history.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Need a Demonic Power exchange event

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                Need a Demonic Power exchange event
                they sell for 10k gold

Comment

i had not much luck getting those coins, but hopefully they bring back the exchange event for mount cards. that's the only thing i still need on all toons. i'm vip again. can't stand the CD & honor loss. LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X