Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reducing game time

hello

(some idea have been written in the forum already)

- Dimensional : a skip fight function for mobs fight. that would also help the memory leak trouble
    - sylph expedition : -5 and not -10. When you need the skills, it's for the last few round, not the last 10.
    - farm : a way to get all in on click from a animal or seed when you are in your own (avoiding having to click 4 time on the same place...)
    - recovery : give a possibility to get items and not XP
    - blitz : there are so many blitz now (cat, necro, purg, sylph exp, campaign), they are taking a lot of time too. being able to do something else WHILE blitzing would be great

they did it with tank (half point needed to end it) and academy wheel (one click). would be great if other part time needed could be reduced
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Personally, I think Sylph Expedition should let you blitz to the round after the last boss you killed. Some of them are hard to pass if the "right" friend isn't online. Farming has turned into carpal tunnel Farmville. Almost nobody on my server does it anymore unless someone asks for help, or gets invited to a campfire.

Comment

1-you can always skip anything other than a treasure cache or a revive attempt, including the card draws & any fights. why would it need to be added?
      2-they should just let us blitz to the last level we beat. no point to make it -10 & make us watch 10 boring fights a day before we could try the next challenge.
      3-they should change the tree from requiring 27 friend clicks (3 are yours) to requiring 30 clicks from about anyone, with a 10 minute CD in-between. Now NOBODY energizes tree any more. we are running short on kyanite really fast. I used to get a full tree within 20 minutes after I harvested it at midnight. But not any more. Now I can't even get 1 full tree per day.
      4-I saw Chinese Wartune could recover the loids. maybe we'll get it eventually?
      5-I always started blitzing & went offline or did events & mini games. Most blitzing are quite short any ways.

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      hello

(some idea have been written in the forum already)

- Dimensional : a skip fight function for mobs fight. that would also help the memory leak trouble
      - sylph expedition : -5 and not -10. When you need the skills, it's for the last few round, not the last 10.
      - farm : a way to get all in on click from a animal or seed when you are in your own (avoiding having to click 4 time on the same place...)
      - recovery : give a possibility to get items and not XP
      - blitz : there are so many blitz now (cat, necro, purg, sylph exp, campaign), they are taking a lot of time too. being able to do something else WHILE blitzing would be great

they did it with tank (half point needed to end it) and academy wheel (one click). would be great if other part time needed could be reduced

Comment

About the blitzing, I think they should add a blitz all option. Or have it complete instantly when you are a certain vip level. Usually what I do is I will do the hot events while I am blitzing necro or purg, then go do RL stuff for the rest of the blitzes.

Comment

Good summary!

About sylph exp blitz - guys, there is a reason why you cant blitz to the last boss you killed. If it would work that way, each day you could kill the next boss by just using all skills, resetting them and using again - 12 rounds of stun + invulnerability and other gooides

I would allow blitz until the boss where you didnt use any skill, or killed at least 20 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            1-you can always skip anything other than a treasure cache or a revive attempt, including the card draws & any fights. why would it need to be added?
            2-they should just let us blitz to the last level we beat. no point to make it -10 & make us watch 10 boring fights a day before we could try the next challenge.
            3-they should change the tree from requiring 27 friend clicks (3 are yours) to requiring 30 clicks from about anyone, with a 10 minute CD in-between. Now NOBODY energizes tree any more. we are running short on kyanite really fast. I used to get a full tree within 20 minutes after I harvested it at midnight. But not any more. Now I can't even get 1 full tree per day.
            4-I saw Chinese Wartune could recover the loids. maybe we'll get it eventually?
            5-I always started blitzing & went offline or did events & mini games. Most blitzing are quite short any ways.
            1. How is this even close to a solution? I know what you mean, doing it a lot myself, but its not what the op means/wants. If mobs/loot are generated with dimension opening as everyone suspects, there is no reason blitz not to be added.
            2. There is a reason for that, see post above.
            3. The whole tree idea should be removed, serves no purpose at all and no one is doing it or counting on it
            4. I am against this idea, why should you take all possible loot with recover option? Also most of the loot is luck based, how do you determine what to be given?
            5. Blitzes - campaigns 30 mins, catacombs ~50 mins, necropolis 15 mins, purgatory ~10 mins, sylph expedition ~10 mins, adds to not so neglectible time. Thats wasted time, especially now with so much things to do. I would add the altar to this group - should be changed from afking 2 hours to just be online for 2 hours
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
            X