wartune becomed very greedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune becomed very greedy

So isnt enough they did every day events for spenders...big spender epic spender...now my dear wartune decide not pay the fee from rechearge for paysafe credit cards etc....indded a very nice game but the greedy of owners killed him in 1 year will be just free players on wartune and they will see what they have done...it is possible like 500 balens cost not 8,79E? Shame! shame because from greedy of owners the game will die...and here not speak an free player...i decide no more spend so - 400euros on month from me wartune
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-17-2015, 10:02 PM. Reason: removed image
    Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

what do you mean by "becomed"? it already greedy from a long time ago.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      what do you mean by "becomed"? it already greedy from a long time ago.
      yes we know but now they pass the line of good sens...u know what am say it ))

Comment

WOW , I can live almost 3 months with that kind of money
        Alchemist

S-287
        1M+BR Mage

Comment

They been greedy since patch 3.0. Since then it became harder for non cashers (like me) to get ahead. They became even worse when 4.0 came out. That is one of the biggest reasons why I quit back in late April.

Comment

I don't think the game is being greedy. They are being smart trying to feed on egotistic rich people who think having a strong character is something to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
              I don't think the game is being greedy. They are being smart trying to feed on egotistic rich people who think having a strong character is something to brag about.
              i didnt post here to have part of poor hater pple ty u

Comment

It's not being greedy. It's just you who can't get enough of what you're paying.
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

When one of my friend recommended the game more than 2 years ago, he said in this game people can spend an unlimited amount of money. So that kind of "greed" is around since the beginning. What has changed is what you get for your money. In the first days, you could spend a fortune on mount whips - items which were entirely free later. Now for the same amount of money you get a truckload of big spender / epic spender etc items as well. Which will be 10 times more in a year if you are still willing to pay the price.

Just look at 2nd evolution. first, whales could buy it for a fortune (and it was totally useless since it doesnt make your sylph stronger, and adv. sepu was unavailable). next, the materials were "free" gifts if you made an 1000 USD recharge. Not long ago, you could buy the materials for a few K balens. Soon, the last component (moon rock) will be entirely free as well. If you want to get something first, you pay a lot. if you are patient, you pay much less. If you are super-patient, you get it for free - but then it's no use, since everyone have it...

It's more and more difficult to milk players, so they invent new methods. But the whales will always pay the bill, they just need more colorful pixels for their money.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

fault is only yours (cashers). how long have you been playing this game?

probably you are new, or you are crazy...

1. never checked forum? (well, you can make a lot of fun seeing how many things these guys mess up)

2. have you ever opened a ticket when you had a problem? (well, you can make a lot of laugh reading their replies, if you are lucky to have one)

3. how many maintanance from these developers did you survive? (.... )

4. how many times did you see customers are treated like trash? (maybe you have your own experience)

5. what kind of repution do you think R2 has among the players?

and people are still pleased to give even a single cent to these guys? giving money to them it's a crime against humanity (and to the common decency)
                    everybody is free to do what they want with their money, sure, but i just find hilarious that people use their money basically for people that spits in the dishes they serve you. with no shame and no care at all.

recharge at your own risk if you have money to waste.
                    but then dont blame if something went wrong in your experience, because you had all the info to know what could happen.

things never changed during the years or i can say with no doubt got worse, because apart all the bla bla bla and complainings people still give them money no matter what,
                    so they know, and they will neve do something to improve or work, probably people behind this game are all laughing at you.

in this moment probably they are at the beach wondering:

my god, we offer the worst gaming experince with the worst service and communication never seen in such a game, and people spend thousands of dollars ,ah ah ah.... champagne for all!

Comment

Working...
                    X