Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing items ??? or scam ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing items ??? or scam ?

Ok...today I made small test and opened 100 eudemon skill chests in bulk.. after that I counted them and I got only 97 skills. hummm???

didn't captured it... but will do same thing in 2 days just to capture on video.

but if anyone of u have 100 chests can u please try and test that to? I'm wondering will u get all 100.

EDIT!!!

https://youtu.be/YQL95_h2Cr0 OK here is litle video of my opening 50 chests.. if picture is litle blury just switch to HD.

Ok here is link on youtube,,
    Last edited by girgle180; 06-19-2015, 02:49 AM.
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Tok chests give kid skills now?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Tok chests give kid skills now?
      And where do u actualy see TOK chest ??? i must be blind.. oh wait... ur just troler on this forum with fake niples
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Are you sure that is a working link? ^^

Comment

Correct the link pls

Comment

ok i upload on yutube now... should be visible now... just switch to HD to make beter picture.
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

well watched vid 50 boxes open 46 skills hmmmmm

Comment

Did you check page 1

Comment

yes , only box is moved in middle for beter wiew , this is happening often with all my chests, even with gems.. especialy if u open biger amount in bulk.. nobody is counting biger amounts so easy way to scam you... just like nerfings.
                  Alchemist

S-287
                  1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                    And where do u actualy see TOK chest ??? i must be blind.. oh wait... ur just troler on this forum with fake niples
                    he's referring to this.
                    Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                    ok.. this event sucks so much its just amaizing...

opening those interstellar craps like mad jut to get freaking hower bike... but then I noticed why I don't get that mount....

they puted extra **** **** inside without notice. just to *** u up.

I'm so over with recharging my account.

http://prntscr.com/7grkhz
                    judging from your post history, i wont be surprised if this is another s***posting again.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember that. lol
                      I can at least tell you what skill you're missing / maybe overlooked on page 1, Delphic Guardian Shield I think.

Comment

Hello girgle180,

If you're able to update your video to show every possibility (including page 1 and inbox), could you please make a separate post in the big bugs thread so it can be analysed further. Please remember when reporting, to follow the template in the first post of that thread. Thank you.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                        X