Sacred Fire Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Fire Temple

Please tell us all... Why do you continue to let Fire Temple remain as it is? I haven't gone the full length of time in Fire Temple...maybe never? It's impossible to gain max honor in Fire Temple unless you use a scroll. 2000 points is simply not enough time. there should be no limit on points and it be allowed to run it's full length of time.
    s 381

but you get honor even without bg/ft attempts, if you cant max it in 2, do all of them
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Really dude...You think that's just a better way then say...Removing the point limit? Nobody has countless hours to donate to Fire Temple.
      s 381

Comment

And i do ft (if ever) not for the honor but for the few soul seals, so not having to spend an eternity there waiting it to finish is good.

There is a way to get what you want, you just want it to be easier, does this make your request valid?

Comment

Come on man. Providing constructive criticism for the betterment of the game and asking to be given something are two distinctly different things. You just provided an answer to maintain the status quo.
          s 381

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            And i do ft (if ever) not for the honor but for the few soul seals, so not having to spend an eternity there waiting it to finish is good.
            Why not just jump in the last 5 minutes? That's what I do when I only care about the soul seals.

More than a few times, after an mpd/TOK run took a bit longer than planned, I've jumped into sft only for the round to end before the damn screen loaded, or with one team already at 19xx and the other side hiding in spawn/being spawn camped. So I wouldn't shed a single tear if the point limit went away. Might also encourage some people to stop hiding in spawn and come out if they knew they couldn't just run out the clock.
            Last edited by xrycek; 06-18-2015, 02:21 PM.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
              Why not just jump in the last 5 minutes? That's what I do when I only care about the soul seals.
              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              There is a way to get what you want
              I do.

1-10 filler

Comment

I think your mistake is assuming they want you to cap out in one go. We get two attempts per day, so obviously you'd have to use those two attempts at least.

Comment

The amount of honor you get per win is going to be generally the same, so it doesn't actually take any more time to get the wins in lots of SFT or just one, it's just less convenient to need to be online at the right times.

I do hate it when I join late and want to try for the personal reward, and the match ends within a few seconds though, so I would personally prefer they didn't end the SFT match early.

Comment

So you want SFT's where 1 team sits in graveyard after the first 2-3 deaths, and the other team sitting at towers for 25 min straight with nothing happening? Seems like fun

Comment

they increased the honor gain from 3k each day to 6k and yet people still complain. it's not meant to be maxed in 1 SFT.

Comment

Nobody said in one SFT. You are being mentally lazy. SFT is a broken system. It needs to be revamped. Why do we, the ones that complete the quest for SFT now trapped in this hell hole forever?
                        Last edited by Karma4U; 06-26-2015, 12:45 PM.
                        s 381

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                          So you want SFT's where 1 team sits in graveyard after the first 2-3 deaths, and the other team sitting at towers for 25 min straight with nothing happening? Seems like fun
                          This for the win
                          s 381

Comment

Originally posted by Karma4U View Post
                            This for the win
                            i believe it's actually directed to you.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                            X