Sylph Appearances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Appearances

It will be nice if the appearance of some of the sylphs change to something cool. (I think many people agree to this)
    Like for instance. Tier 2 dark sylph looks like a bad piece of art, while on the other hand Tier 2 light sylph looks awesome.
    Will it be much work?
    If you ask me i would rate sylphs as follows for the appearance.

Water Tier 1 - 4 stars (wings can be better)
    Water Tier 2 - 5 stars
    Water Tier 3 - 4 stars (Feels shapeless)

Fire Tier 1 - 5 stars
    Fire Tier 2 - 5 stars
    Fire Tier 3 - 5 stars

Electro Tier 1 - 5 stars
    Electro Tier 2 - 5 stars
    Electro Tier 3 - 3 stars (too bright and dispersed colors. Can have better features)

Light Tier 1 - 4 stars (too bright)
    Light Tier 2 - 5 stars (my favorite)
    Light Tier 3 - 5 stars

Wind Tier 1 - 5 stars
    Wind Tier 2 - 5 stars
    Wind Tier 3 - 3 stars (too much over-sized and looks can be better)

Dark Tier 1 - 3 stars (too much dispersed green and blue colors)
    Dark Tier 2 - 1 star (really bad. too much brightness and dispersion for violet color and features not visible)
    Dark Tier 3 - 4 star (a little over-sized)
    As You Like It

The new sylphs for sure need to be smaller I find it hard to see my team when sylphed and there health. Plus just looks horrible.

Comment

Yes, you are right. That is a problem too. Size and dispersed bright colors makes it hard to see health also.
      I want to get a dark sylph, but only thing which actually holds me back is the bad looks of Tier 1 and Tier 2 dark sylphs.
      After all i have to look at it all the time...
      On the other hand light ones look stunning except Tier 1 (Tier 1 light is much better than dark though).
      As You Like It

Comment

i think they enlarged the adv sylphs sprites because Venus is a little girl. the same reason they changed the kids appearance here, something about child protection and yadda yadda. which is silly because they are fiction.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Still i feel Tier 3 wind and Tier 3 dark sylphs are over-sized.
          On the other hand see Tier 2 Light, Perfect size and Perfect features.
          They could bring Tier 3 wind and Tier 3 dark to that size at least. (I haven't seen much of Tier 3 water, Tier 3 fire and Tier 3 electro in fights, so don't know how much sized they are))
          It would look cool and wont look huge in small rooms like that of TOK room.
          As You Like It

Comment

Originally posted by paapupriya View Post
            Still i feel Tier 3 wind and Tier 3 dark sylphs are over-sized.
            On the other hand see Tier 2 Light, Perfect size and Perfect features.
            They could bring Tier 3 wind and Tier 3 dark to that size at least. (I haven't seen much of Tier 3 water, Tier 3 fire and Tier 3 electro in fights, so don't know how much sized they are))
            It would look cool and wont look huge in small rooms like that of TOK room.
            all of the advanced sylphs are oversized. you can see they enlarged the original size by looking at the awful pixels.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

the size consistent with how much you spend for them

try to imagine the size of the sylphs after the merger

perhaps it will be as Ramuth in FF XV

Comment

5 stars for Venus, that bad Sailor Moon fan art? But I can agree that most of them are way oversized, especially for those of us who play on laptops.

Comment

Working...
                X