Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Forge Mythic Equipment (red)

Hi folks,
    I'm kinda close to make my first red equipment piece after CW is over, the main problem I have right now: My weapon isn't even remotely close to 8 10.
    So my question is, if anyone made a Mythic piece without having the 8 10 and can enlighten me, how the holy forge system works after? Do we just continue getting the "Stars" forge up to 8 10 with the new materials (Stithy / Clamp) or will it still take Hammers / Stoves to finish it first, before we continue on the "Moon" levels with the new materials.

Sorry if thats a dumb question, but better safe than sorry, cause well not even R2 knows what they are doing inbetween with the patches and what happens exactly :P

Hope someone already did this and can give some feedback on it.

Greetz

Advance materials only once you upgrade.

Comment

Ty Wraithraiser,

so its going to work as I assumed more or less, guess i gonna try to get it to 5 5 at least before I upgrade it to red, so I can sorta focus on armor + weapon the same time, with different materials.

Comment

noob question

i have 2-7

it would be interesting upgrade now or wait another 10 years to forge max lvl?

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
          noob question

i have 2-7

it would be interesting upgrade now or wait another 10 years to forge max lvl?
          Well you need 2-10 first off, but who knows. IF they make hammers easily obtainable in the future, it'd probably be a bad idea, otherwise could be good since there's a good amount of the adv. forge materials from cw/titan/sacrifice.

Comment

yep the current amount of stithy and clamps is fairly good on the free basis from those sources, thats the main reason y i do the upgrade once i get the weapon to 5 5, and if they make hammers more available, there are still 7 other pieces (for me all at 1 5) that need some love in addition, it sadly doesnt stop after the weapon XD

Comment

As things stand now, stithies and clamps are about as easy to get as hammers, so it might not be all that bad an idea to upgrade one piece now, so you can make use of the new mats as well as the hammers you do get. Only problem is that hammers may become more common, but clamps & stithies will not for a long time. So I don't know that it's worth the risk to upgrade an important item (like your weapon) too early.

Comment

ty guys =]

Comment

Originally posted by R2136301889 View Post
                  As things stand now, stithies and clamps are about as easy to get as hammers, so it might not be all that bad an idea to upgrade one piece now, so you can make use of the new mats as well as the hammers you do get. Only problem is that hammers may become more common, but clamps & stithies will not for a long time. So I don't know that it's worth the risk to upgrade an important item (like your weapon) too early.
                  True, the weapon is fairly important, just for the sheer amount of atk u get, but on the other hand, the jewels do give some in addition too, but I do agree that upgrading the weapon at the bare minimum of 2 10 might be a bit rushed, As for my plan, I think 5 5 sounds like a good lvl already, a bit over half way to max forge on the stars, and still a decent starting boost. Sadly we dont know when they will increase the amount of hammers people can get on a daily basis. So far its limited to Spender Events, buying them, advanced dim dragon dens, expert dims holding chest and sacrifices, while the new mats should be in all event shops CW / TW / Chaos War probably too and sacrifices. So the midway upgrade may pay off, in case u frequent in those events at least in the Warriors Hall, to buy a decent amount for the free crystals u get.

Comment

actually your wrong wraith i upgraded my 8.8 holy forge weapon to red last cw and it still requires hammers and stoves

Click image for larger version

Name:	holy forge.png
Views:	1
Size:	376.0 KB
ID:	1714364

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                      actually your wrong wraith i upgraded my 8.8 holy forge weapon to red last cw and it still requires hammers and stoves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141494[/ATTACH]
                      That's interesting, my bad only seen it on people that had max already so was a safe assumption lol

Good thing to know tho, thanks for sharing

Comment

Just wanted to be sure, but we keep the holy forge enchantment level when they are upgraded to Mythic equipment right?

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                          ...i upgraded my 8.8 holy forge weapon to red last cw and it still requires hammers and stoves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141494[/ATTACH]
                          ...then what are the clamps and stithys for?
                          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                            ...then what are the clamps and stithys for?
                            1.1-8-10 moons

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                              Just wanted to be sure, but we keep the holy forge enchantment level when they are upgraded to Mythic equipment right?

Yes. Just lose normal enchantment.

Comment

Working...
                              X