Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    1.1-8-10 moons
    So we STILL need massive amounts of hammers to fully forge it before we can use the adv stuff? Meh. The relative ease of acquiring clamps/stithys had me feeling hopeful for a second there.
    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
      So we STILL need massive amounts of hammers to fully forge it before we can use the adv stuff? Meh. The relative ease of acquiring clamps/stithys had me feeling hopeful for a second there.
      Seems so. Maybe they'll never make hammers as abundant as the other stuff just to slow down the non-billionaire progress, lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
        actually your wrong wraith i upgraded my 8.8 holy forge weapon to red last cw and it still requires hammers and stoves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141494[/ATTACH]
        Wow, I would not have guessed that was the case. Thanks for the info though, at least now we can upgrade whenever we feel like it, even if the boost is pretty minimal.

Comment

Are we sure that is not a bug and that in a sudden update you won't be able to upgrade that anymore ?
          Because i have the materials to get my red weapon but i'm at 5-8
          East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
            Are we sure that is not a bug and that in a sudden update you won't be able to upgrade that anymore ?
            Because i have the materials to get my red weapon but i'm at 5-8
            Since its just a marginal gain, I'll hold on to it for now.

Comment

not a really big deal to get red unless you are ready to go beyond 8.10 anyway.

Difference in stats on it is marginal (I think weapon to red versus orange is +500 attack). The only real advantage is to get a higher Holy Forge cap.

I would just wait for 8.10. Who knows, we might get an ''Advanced Forging'' event in the near future.

On a side note, anyone knows if we need to re-enchant it once we upgrade it ? If so, how much ? *gasp* lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                not a really big deal to get red unless you are ready to go beyond 8.10 anyway.

Difference in stats on it is marginal (I think weapon to red versus orange is +500 attack). The only real advantage is to get a higher Holy Forge cap.

I would just wait for 8.10. Who knows, we might get an ''Advanced Forging'' event in the near future.

On a side note, anyone knows if we need to re-enchant it once we upgrade it ? If so, how much ? *gasp* lol
                Around 180-200mil to synth and enchant it fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Around 180-200mil to synth and enchant it fully.
                  gee... I kinda hoped they changed that to keep the +36 lol

Thanks for info !

Comment

Well, going to red gives a higher base for the already done forgings to build on...so you also get the +20% on all holy forged stats you've already done...at 8.10, the diff is like 4k something atk, before % mods from wings and passives, etc

Comment

someone has information has changed anything after the last update aka nerf?

if we can still update with hammers after upgrade to red before forge 8-10 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
                        someone has information has changed anything after the last update aka nerf?

if we can still update with hammers after upgrade to red before forge 8-10 ??
                        yes you can,
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

thanks ancev

Comment

Working...
                          X