Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want New Options in Wartune Please

Hello,
    I hope this post will get some attention from the devs. It would be really great if the devs....

1. Put a one click harvest and clean weeds button in farm.
    2. Put the friends icon inside dimensions, so that we can see and don't miss out important PM from our friends while doing dimensions.
    3. Hide Button in guild beast.
    4. Faster card draw animation inside dimension or make it random picks just like solo arena to save time.

It would really make the game more enjoyable.

Absolutely agree to all of them

Comment

1. option the have icons instead of players when moving around. player name and guild name still there etc. but maybe just a circle to click on in gb or bg. (should help reduce lag)
      2. option to stop animations where that would be changed by selecting/deselecting and restarting the game (should help reduce lag)
      3. option to stop shaking effect from crit damage (should help reduce lag)
      4. option to lower the graphics render quality (i'm sure most players wont mind blocky or pixelated characters as long as they can move around with less lag)

Comment

Anything for less lag would be greatly appreciated since it seems the servers they buy are pretty much garbage.

How about new wilds maps and solo campaigns? Something similar to elemental? Something cool and challenging? Seems the 70-80 was thrown together very fast and extremely disappointing.

Good ideas all above ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Scholesie View Post
          Anything for less lag would be greatly appreciated since it seems the servers they buy are pretty much garbage.

How about new wilds maps and solo campaigns? Something similar to elemental? Something cool and challenging? Seems the 70-80 was thrown together very fast and extremely disappointing.

Good ideas all above ^^
          Pretty sure they dont buy new servers. It really seems like they just partition.

Comment

I would also like them to either start a trade/sell option or get rid of the stupid bound unbound feature for items. It is tiresome to fill you inventory and then realize you have to bind items to consolidate them. Also could you please be more generous with the cleavage? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sjzflamer9 View Post
              Hello,
              I hope this post will get some attention from the devs. It would be really great if the devs....

1. Put a one click harvest and clean weeds button in farm.
              2. Put the friends icon inside dimensions, so that we can see and don't miss out important PM from our friends while doing dimensions.
              3. Hide Button in guild beast.
              4. Faster card draw animation inside dimension or make it random picks just like solo arena to save time.

It would really make the game more enjoyable.
              I have forwarded this for you Thank you and good luck

Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
              I would also like them to either start a trade/sell option or get rid of the stupid bound unbound feature for items.
              I will revert back to MemoryLane's quote on the 'auction/trade issue'

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              The decision to not implement the auction house was not R2's decision, it was a partnership decision. It has nothing to do with making money at all (trust me, no one's come close to guessing the real reason behind that decision, so you can read all the player reasons for why there's no trading and cross them all off the list). On the contrary, there would be more profit to be had by implementing it, as people who cash will spend a bit more to buy things they need from the auction house, and then will have to spend more to keep their advantage over the players who wouldn't normally have balens that the cashers are giving them to. This was actually addressed a long time ago by the admin. If/when the partners decide to allow it, then we will get it.
              For the fact there isn't an auction option in R2Games version, but there is in other versions, it's likely the bound/unbound items are sticking around. I will however put the request forward again
              Last edited by Whakapono; 07-20-2015, 11:29 PM.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X