Mini-client-for-Windows-8.1-64-bit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-client-for-Windows-8.1-64-bit

Im trying to get Mini client on my new laptop that uses Windows 8.1 64-bit.
    It wount download 100% and i also copyed from the old laptop but it wount start properly.
    Anyone knows how to get Mini client to work on new windows ? Or does it simply only support the older ones ?

Originally posted by IcFurya View Post
    Im trying to get Mini client on my new laptop that uses Windows 8.1 64-bit.
    It wount download 100% and i also copyed from the old laptop but it wount start properly.
    Anyone knows how to get Mini client to work on new windows ? Or does it simply only support the older ones ?
    On what platform do you play wartune?
    Minicient doesnt work for kabam or Kong.

Comment

Yes the Miniclient most certainly does work on Windows 8.1. Most important is that you are using Internet Explorer for setting up (download). If you've already done that, and you have the current flash update for that browser, go through this thread for any other troubleshooting.

If you're still stumped, let us know and we could possibly make other suggestions

Note: pietjeprecies is correct, only r2games platform can run the miniclient. However, you mentioned you tried copying a previous version, I would imagine you've used it previously.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thanks alot, i was using Firefox as fast as i changed to Explorer it worked smoothly

Comment

Thank you for giving us an update
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

i went threw ff and mine works just fine
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
            X