Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consecutive recharge event

Guys i have a silly question

On the event undergoing if you miss one day you dont get the others days, or if yoyu rechagre you can still get them.

Wait for all your answeers because im ansious to know the truth because i want that purple athena.

Ty

iirc its doesnt have to be 10 days in a row.
    the event lasts for 12 days(13 if you do the 1st midnight). the requirement is 10 days. do the math.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ok tought you needed to the 10 days in the row then im more in peace.

Ty fot your answer my friend that was my fear that needed to be the 10 days in the row to get the prizes then i missed one day today already rechargfed i recharged 4 days now so tomorrow i will get then the 5 day prize.

ty

Comment

From how I read it, it is 10 days in a row (that's the meaning of 'consecutive'). However, if you are able to claim day 5, please let us know. Would be a great help
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

It is x days total during event, does not have to be in a row...tried last event

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            the event lasts for 12 days(13 if you do the 1st midnight).
            afaik midnight count for the day after too, it's not one of those event u can do after midnight and after reset.

Comment

Working...
            X