Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What's with the cupcakes usage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the cupcakes usage?

I'm just curious, when did the cupcake usage started here and what it means? seen a lot of people use it.

Since swearing is not allowed, I started replacing swear words with other words, mostly pink cupcakes. It seems to have caught on, and several other mods and forum admins have adopted this way of editing.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I see, well you started quite a fad xD

Comment

i luv cupcakes special pink ones yumyum

Comment

Its that headology Esme uses.

Comment

aparently is u use the work Cupcakes that gets cupcaked as well
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-22-2015, 09:59 AM. Reason: Indeed. And you get a warning for it.
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Esme started censoring the posts with it, then I called Wraithraiser a cupcaked cupcake in a thread about a certain amethyst mines bug, and then it all went cupcakes....
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

It caught on and was funny and quirky for a week. Now it's just annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X