Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    pics or it didnt happen.

Also he's not even the only one 600/700k br that started at most 1 year ago, they all camped a bit to get some honor and now is payin them off, other that levelled up to 80 are pretty much same br or a bit more but not even lord divine and crappy will crystal. Once again, camping too much is dumb, going straight to 80 it's as dumb.

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
    I smell Cupcakes on this one.
    A 680k BR camper would have over 1.2m BR when he have a lvl 8 eudaemon. 6 month old player would have a very limited mounts, also since they are a camper they would have a hard time getting mount hoofs since DI is only for advanced class.

There was a topic here where people cant believe that a 1 year old account having 1m BR since he claimed he's only buying VIP, and you expect us to believe this outlandish claim where a 6 months old camper free player can have this BR?
    Eudaemon are not for lvl 80 only dude, he has a 300k kiddo or something like that and 80k hercules so his br would be around 300k i guess without the fake br.

@Linobanfi

There's far too many daily things to do, help other people would take away far too much time.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]142426[/ATTACH]

Also he's not even the only one 600/700k br that started at most 1 year ago, they all camped a bit to get some honor and now is payin them off, other that levelled up to 80 are pretty much same br or a bit more but not even lord divine and crappy will crystal. Once again, camping too much is dumb, going straight to 80 it's as dumb.

Eudaemon are not for lvl 80 only dude, he has a 300k kiddo or something like that and 80k hercules so his br would be around 300k i guess without the fake br.

@Linobanfi

There's far too many daily things to do, help other people would take away far too much time.
      and the pic of him 6 months ago?
      like firekatz said, it's impossible for 6 months old noncasher to hit that br. especially if he camped for the whole time. aside from the hooves:
      - no gems gain from spire/necro. you claimed he only do it after its free, and thats 2 months ago. and the events only give rewards from lvl 6 and above synth now.
      - whips are way harder to get now since there's no stable levelling up event in the last 6 months.
      - sepulcrums and sylphs. a lvl 77 toon with that BR means he have a lvl 77 orange sylph evolved with maxed sepulcrum. that's very impressive to have in the span of 6 months only for free players. also sky trail gives a lot exp too so where's the material came from?
      - since he is a camper, means he also have limited gain on soul seals. he would never touch SFT.
      - 6 months and maxed brutal edge? again, very impressive since we also didnt have fate stone events in the last few months
      - academy, same reason with others. normal players needs around 2 years to maxed all academy research. even if he only levels those who raised BR it still took a long time. no VIP, no cooldown either.
      - wings? since february the rewards is for lvl 5 above, he needs a lot of wings to level. where's the BB came from?
      - eudamon. to have a eudamon which br is equal to the toon's BR means it's at least lvl 9 eudamon and lvl 7 war emblem. the level can be reached without getting any exp on the toon, but the war emblem is only from ToK aside from the event boxes. and everybody knows that tok gives good exp.
      Last edited by Arlad; 06-30-2015, 03:43 PM. Reason: wrong number on gem synth.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

No one who missed the crazy whip and gem events last year, (im pretty sure thats over 6 months ago) can reach that BR without dropping in a few balens.

But then again, its Kong...

Comment

6 months w/ that br is doable but not w/o balens....... or .... he got that char 6 month ago from someone THEN start playing........
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

and the pic of him 6 months ago?
            like firekatz said, it's impossible for 6 months old noncasher to hit that br. especially if he camped for the whole time. aside from the hooves:
            - no gems gain from spire/necro. you claimed he only do it after its free, and thats 2 months ago. and the events only give rewards from lvl 6 and above synth now.
            - whips are way harder to get now since there's no stable levelling up event in the last 6 months.
            - sepulcrums and sylphs. a lvl 77 toon with that BR means he have a lvl 77 orange sylph evolved with maxed sepulcrum. that's very impressive to have in the span of 6 months only for free players. also sky trail gives a lot exp too so where's the material came from?
            - since he is a camper, means he also have limited gain on soul seals. he would never touch SFT.
            - 6 months and maxed brutal edge? again, very impressive since we also didnt have fate stone events in the last few months
            - academy, same reason with others. normal players needs around 2 years to maxed all academy research. even if he only levels those who raised BR it still took a long time. no VIP, no cooldown either.
            - wings? since february the rewards is for lvl 5 above, he needs a lot of wings to level. where's the BB came from?
            - eudamon. to have a eudamon which br is equal to the toon's BR means it's at least lvl 9 eudamon and lvl 7 war emblem. the level can be reached without getting any exp on the toon, but the war emblem is only from ToK aside from the event boxes. and everybody knows that tok gives good exp.
            Don't have a pick of him 6 month ago since it's not my toon, all i know is that he didn't cash, also as i said camping avoiding useless exp is 1 thing, avoiding every exp it's dumb.
            - I've no clue if he did daily cata or not.
            - Whips are easy to get since months also unlimited whip event is better now then it used to be (2 to 5 instead of 1 to 4), also top guild so 3x win+weekly reward+box that are kinda reserved to new players in our guild
            - Sep are easy to get with dim, i got 2 and a half maxed on sep and 3 on mahra since jen and i did only a couple of 500b recharge event that didn't give me sep that i can remember of, also his pet isn't maxed yet, 82k br with 1 purple gear, the evo pet it was from the exchange event we had (3 basic for 1 evo) because i remember him asking me how to get it (since it was bugged at start)
            - can player that aren't lvl 80 yet even enter sft?
            - fate stone events? lol like if they were that huge boost. Anyway arena give fate stone if u didn't know (another reason for not rushing lvl 80 is to get more league insigna), also jewel hunt
            - academy i've no clue but he's far more on then me so prolly does plunders and farm better then i do (and i maxed everything troop matk too on academy before jen so took less then 2 year for me, shouldn't be that hard to max hero stats at least the important one)
            - he's off now so can't check his wings but are probably low level unless he took core from csgb (we won both csgb and i think the 2nd was in jen/feb)
            - eud is lvl 8, 2 green and gem lvl 3 and a couple 4.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            But then again, its Kong...
            lol

Comment

Don't have a pick of him 6 month ago since it's not my toon, all i know is that he didn't cash, also as i said camping avoiding useless exp is 1 thing, avoiding every exp it's dumb.
              - I've no clue if he did daily cata or not.
              cata gives 1m exp (2m if with CK). no way he have good gems without doing it
              - Whips are easy to get since months also unlimited whip event is better now then it used to be (2 to 5 instead of 1 to 4), also top guild so 3x win+weekly reward+box that are kinda reserved to new players in our guild
              IF you already have good stock of whip, yes you can get good return from the events. but how did he get a good amount of whips? the new farm is only 2 months old, and seeing from his eudamon he couldnt have many horses in his farm since it's a pick between blood of zeus and whips.
              - Sep are easy to get with dim, i got 2 and a half maxed on sep and 3 on mahra since jen and i did only a couple of 500b recharge event that didn't give me sep that i can remember of, also his pet isn't maxed yet, 82k br with 1 purple gear, the evo pet it was from the exchange event we had (3 basic for 1 evo) because i remember him asking me how to get it (since it was bugged at start)
              a lvl 80 orange sylph with 1 purple gear is around 105k BR. a 88k br sylph lvl 77 have at least 3 stats maxed.
              - can player that aren't lvl 80 yet even enter sft?
              yes they can.
              - fate stone events? lol like if they were that huge boost. Anyway arena give fate stone if u didn't know (another reason for not rushing lvl 80 is to get more league insigna), also jewel hunt
              seeing jewel hunt is only 1 week a month since april/may, no way he would get a huge amount. how did he them in the first 4 months?
              and you are clearly underestimating it, 1 lvl of brutal edge adds around 1-2k BR.
              - academy i've no clue but he's far more on then me so prolly does plunders and farm better then i do (and i maxed everything troop matk too on academy before jen so took less then 2 year for me, shouldn't be that hard to max hero stats at least the important one)
              how could someone do "better" plunder? even with lvl 80 you only got 20k kyanite/day from plunder if you're non VIP. if he's low level camper then it should be even less.
              and since he's a camper he should be avoiding spire too, so no 10k kyanite from the boxes either.
              - he's off now so can't check his wings but are probably low level unless he took core from csgb (we won both csgb and i think the 2nd was in jen/feb)
              if he really started 6 months ago means he only participated in 2nd and 3rd CSGB, and the 3rd one isnt over yet. plus last csgb the main priority is the mount. even if you ranked 1st in csgb, the cores you can get is around 150 after deducted 5000 points for the mount.
              - eud is lvl 8, 2 green and gem lvl 3 and a couple 4.
              then it have high war emblem level, like i said before the main income for it is ToK. even normal tok gives 1.5m BR when cleared. no way campers want that much of exp.

there are a few possibilities:
              1. he is NOT a free player
              2. his toon is much older than 6 month
              3. free player 6 month old camper, but doing something illegal.
              4. he didnt camp, doing all events thus explains where he got the items to boost his BR.

and yeah, 1 year old VIP only with 1m BR is already suspicious enough, a lvl 77 camper free player is out of the question.
              Last edited by Arlad; 06-30-2015, 05:56 PM. Reason: fixed format
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

@arlad

Will repeat, i've no clue if he did or not cata daily, whips i got 5k since last whip event without having whips thing in farm, it's far easier to get whips now since u get them kinda everywhere, 80k sylph is probably 2 stat maxed yeah (3 with strengt), with dimension is a joke to get sep, i didn't understimate brutal edge, i said fate stone event have always been a joke (if i remember correctly is was something like use 200 and give some back + event chest), also league insigna, when i said better i was talkin about farm (more on, more harvest) and i don't do plunders since the first year so doing them is already better in a way (btw spire if offline still doesn't give exp or it's been fixed?),150 core can give you easly wing lvl 4 or 5 depending on luck.

"4. he didnt camp, doing all events thus explains where he got the items to boost his BR."

I guess we have different view of camping, for you camping is avoiding everything that give exp, for me camping is avoiding every useless exp (for example exp from last boss of mpd, some useless event that don't give chest etc).

Comment

whips i got 5k since last whip event without having whips thing in farm, it's far easier to get whips now since u get them kinda everywhere
                  5k in a month? as a camper without using the farm? hahahahahhahaha.

150 core can give you easly wing lvl 4 or 5 depending on luck.
                  lol.
                  you realized that wings needs 5 cores to upgrade right? even if we didnt gamble, the normal upgrade to 5 requires the total of 8 wings, 40 cores, and 35 charms

"4. he didnt camp, doing all events thus explains where he got the items to boost his BR."

I guess we have different view of camping, for you camping is avoiding everything that give exp, for me camping is avoiding every useless exp (for example exp from last boss of mpd, some useless event that don't give chest etc).
                  camping is preventing self to level up. no matter how much you try "avoid every useless exp", it will stack up and eventually you must stop doing anything that gives exp to prevent levelling up.
                  Last edited by Arlad; 06-30-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

5k in a month? as a camper without using the farm? hahahahahhahaha.

lol.
                    you realized that wings needs 5 cores to upgrade right? even if we didnt gamble, the normal upgrade to 5 requires the total of 8 wings, 40 cores, and 35 charms

camping is preventing self to level up. no matter how much you try "avoid every useless exp", it will stack up and eventually you must stop doing anything that gives exp to prevent levelling up.
                    Guess i'll have to post screenshot of my whips tomorrow, jeez. Lvl 1 to 2 is 5, 2 to 3 usually take top 5/6 try, 3 to 4 can be 5 can be 10 can be 20 can be a round 100, i got lvl 6 wings with less then 200 core (and i know it was lucky, took me 250 to make hat lvl 9) so lvl 4 or 5 if lucky with 150 core ain't that hard, lvl 4 is actually the lower level you should expect with 150 core and ofc i'm talkin about gambling, not worth using charm unless you got too many of them.

Ok we have 2 different idea of camping, my idea of camping is avoiding exp that doesn't help enough your char.

Comment

Ok we have 2 different idea of camping, my idea of camping is avoiding exp that doesn't help enough your char.
                      Could just be a different definition of camping, what you're describing is what I've always known as slow leveling. Camping is more hardcore, no xp that can be avoided to stay at a level.

A free player who's slow leveled to 77 in 8 months and has 680k br with guard doesn't seem completely implausible to me. If so, it's more a matter of luck than any strategy, hitting the best events at the right time.

I've known a number of players who claimed to be completely free, but were always suspiciously lucky, so I think that's the more likely explanation: cashing and lying about it. Not even much cash, I wouldn't think.

Comment

Guess i'll have to post screenshot of my whips tomorrow, jeez.
                        ok, will you explain to me where you got 5k whips /month? you realized 5k/month means you get at least 150 whips/day right?
                        Lvl 1 to 2 is 5, 2 to 3 usually take top 5/6 try, 3 to 4 can be 5 can be 10 can be 20 can be a round 100, i got lvl 6 wings with less then 200 core (and i know it was lucky, took me 250 to make hat lvl 9) so lvl 4 or 5 if lucky with 150 core ain't that hard, lvl 4 is actually the lower level you should expect with 150 core and ofc i'm talkin about gambling, not worth using charm unless you got too many of them.
                        250 cores to make lvl 8-> is more plausible than 150 cores for lvl1->5 wings. lvl 4 is makes sense, but for lvl 5 it neds twice of that with average luck. i rather synth some wings without charms than gambling from 1 to 5.
                        of course you do, you make up some terms because it didnt fit the already defined meaning.
                        in this game camping is always staying at a certain level with any means necessary.
                        your definition is camping is "slow playing"(ironic because it's your username).
                        Last edited by Arlad; 07-01-2015, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenyoi View Post
                          I have been playing Wartune 2 week, and have a 45k br knight at lvl 54 currently, the biggest cause for argument in our guild and something I can not get a grasp of is camping, like WHY?

The only place that your level seems to affect anything is in the twice daily BG, typically this is now one or two newbs like me and a 250k br guy the other side murdering us, I have been told camp and build br , like to 250k, that would mean basically not playing most of the game for 6 months (so as not to level) for an outside chance to get a kill in a mostly empty BG I do not enjoy...

I was told level counts in the cross server arena, but since I am matched against lvl 80's that's not true, you need a certain honor level to get the 60 and 70 equip components, but that honor level can be got through guild wars a lot faster than camping for 6 months.

I feel like camping was something people did once, or people who love BG and want to kill lots in there camp for weeks months or years to do so.

Am I missing something? , is there any reason whatsoever to camp? or just get to 80 lvl and gear up from there?, if I am trying to get through dungeons it has to be better if I have max astral slots, fate buff, edumon etc etc etc... or not?
                          Your guild leader has some issues, or they dislike you or simply don't want to help you on group runs, that was why they forced you to camp levels & stay out of their sight. I had encountered such people in the past.

One of my free toons reside on a server with one g m being a level camper. He never did guild tree & never helped guildies for TOK, Spire or MPD. He claimed that EXP was total junk & everyone MUST do all they could to camp levels. I knew he was just lazy & disorganized, & simply didn't want to go online at a fixed time slot to start tree, & didn't want to help guildies with group runs. Now there's BI & guild beast, which don't give EXP, but he does NOT help his guildies on BI & does NOT start guild beast on time either, claiming that they don't have enough guild wealth to do guild beast often, & that BI is a senseless event that gives useless rewards. His level camping claim is just an excuse. To me, he sounds extremely disrespectful & inconsiderate for his people. He gave a very hard time to all his guildies who didn't follow his playing style. Most people left his guild, but some eventually came back because he was begging for their return desperately. He wasn't strong either. Camped at lvl69 for 2 years & still under 300k BR. He's not even at advantage when fighting anyone who leveled up to lvl69 normally & did all events along the way. My toon wasn't strong to begin with (free player & started on server a few months later than him) & didn't camp levels, & he flamed me publicly & badmouthed me behind my back when he was still stronger than me. I still didn't understand his motive for doing such horrible things to me until I was being told that he put down every weaker player who didn't camp levels on purpose so he could justify his wrongdoings in guild & keep his g m status. Now I'm almost 3x his BR & have higher honor than him, without any spending & without anyone giving out free honors in BG, but he still claims I have low honor (Mythic Dragon Knight & pushing to Dragon Earl soon) for my level (lvl10 Dragon Bow Master), & still says I could have higher honor if I had camped levels to begin with. I could hardly find that many jerks like he is, but such people do exist & could still be accepted. His guild is dead with only 6 active players & only 1 comes online daily. But that only one has over 1M BR & being one of the top players, so they are still in GB.

My cousin told me a different horror story about her experience on another server, with some jerky politicians in her guild. Much like my free toon, she's also a free player & also leveled up normally. But unlucky for her, she was in a guild with a clique led by a few arrogant cashers & followed by some not-so-nice people who bowed to the top spenders & put down the smaller players who don't spend or don't belong to their clique. She told me some politicians put her down & claimed she leveled up too fast & they hated her BR, & they asked her to do 60 MPDs when she was a lvl80 & with normal BR, but they welcomed & helped some of the weaker "pet players" who rushed to lvl80 because these "pets" bowed to them & helped them rule over the "slave players" in their guild. She also told me all her guildies who didn't belong to that gang were considered "slave players" & they were excluded from all help & company. The gangsters didn't ran with & didn't help them, & always based their gain on the loss of such "lesser important players" even though they are guildies, which included farming them for honor in BG & ganging on them in tanks for higher rewards chests. Half their active players left guild or left game, but because they have strong players & that's a dead server, their guild still stays in top 3. My cousin ended up leaving them & became leader of a better guild.

It's hard to believe there are guilds & leaders who did such things to their members & still survive & thrive. My only advice to anyone who met such leaders or guild culture is to jump over to a better guild & refuse to run with or help the jerks.

Comment

Originally posted by Linobanfi View Post
                            exactly, people will never learn, and campers will always try to find excuses or find good reasons when they clearly fail in all their efforts.

1. as daunapu said, nothing force you not to do previous dungeons when you are already lvl 80, it's not like you need or its mandatory to follow a path lvl 50 set then 60 then 70... according to your level.
                            actually lvl 60 set has always been a complete waste of time and resources to farm for example, the most useless and supid set (its not even so much better than set 50)
                            even back in the days you could easily get a lvl 50 leg set and then go direct to 70 set.
                            i remember even before we had sylph or euda or all the stuff we have now to help raise br or killing monsters a party of four 80k br was queit enough to do LL NM.
                            as for myself i remember at lvl 70 i was still doing god nm to complete lvl 50 set legendary.
                            as for today everybody is able to solo mpds without too much effort if they know how to play (excluding ef).
                            the path which should be follow today is: get lvl 50 normal set (skip to make it legendary you dont need), start doing LL NM, once you have lvl 70 leg, start doing nirvana you will be more than enough to do it.
                            you tell me you need help, more you level, more you are stronger, more faster you get stronger, less help you need.

2.grim reaper title? there are players who play from a very long time who still not have that title, and are you telling me that staying years camping to get a stupid title worth something? be serious pls.

3.and as i said, you are more than free to start farming everything you need when you are lvl 80, nobody force you to get stuff or title before you are lvl 80.

4.really, stop with all the no-sense, camping has NO advantages. point. they will only try to find excuses with pointless dabate only because they are the type of players who cry if they got killed in bg,
                            and think that being the stronger in bg at lvl 50 makes them smarter or better players. as i said once:

"if a player has 300k br at lvl 39, he is not strong, he is just useless, to himslef, to his guild, to his server"
                            Agree with most of it, especially the BG part. If they are VIP players, honor comes really fast after VIP9, & GB also gives decent honor if they level up the advanced GB skill for honor. For as long as they don't lose honor in BG, fast honor is easy. Even if you are weak to the point of not being able to kill anyone in BG, there are always people running out of HP but can't go back in camp in Sacred Fire Temple, & some are nice enough to tell you to kill them so they could get back full HP. For honor & player killing titles, VIP does the job, camping does not. I don't hate campers; they play the game the way they want & I respect their right to choose. But just to state the facts, campers never bothered me at all. I don't consider myself strong, but most campers aren't strong either. I tend to spare anyone without VIP, because I have non-spender alts & I know their pains. I usually avoid fighting them because I don't want to lose a fight but don't want to make them lose honor either. The funny thing is that some non-VIP campers whined & ran away from me after they chased me around & clicked me without checking my stats.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              if you want real life examples, here is one. A 23y old person, didnt graduate, just went 1-23 in a blink. Wants to be "strong" in life. Realises he needs gear (education). Will he go straight to college (ef nm)? Or finish elementary school first (Lych lair for the 70 set), then highschool (Nirvana for 80 set), then college (ef). So you tell me how this person should proceed? Does age matter for his choice? How life works?
                              How about Tarzan?

Comment

ok, will you explain to me where you got 5k whips /month? you realized 5k/month means you get at least 150 whips/day right?

250 cores to make lvl 8-> is more plausible than 150 cores for lvl1->5 wings. lvl 4 is makes sense, but for lvl 5 it neds twice of that with average luck. i rather synth some wings without charms than gambling from 1 to 5.

of course you do, you make up some terms because it didnt fit the already defined meaning.
                                in this game camping is always staying at a certain level with any means necessary.
                                your definition is camping is "slow playing"(ironic because it's your username).
                                Went check, last whip event was on 5/15/2015 and i've 5062 whips atm (don't ask me where i got 60+ whip since i had like 4990 something yesterday when i posted), all i can think of is dim, guild altar and the daily wheel thingy (and don't remember if there's whip as reward on some events on atm) so that's 5k whips in 47 days, 100/day, seem a lot to me too tbh lol, all i did in the last months cash related was the consecutive recharge that gave purple athena and a mount, too lazy to check if that had whips on it and how many.

Nice to see you got salty lol, like if there was an universal definition of camping ^^ Anyway to avoid hurting your feeling will refeer at camping as slow leveling as mrfancy suggested, happy? ^^

Camping is stupid, going straight to 80 is stupid, slow leveling is the best way to play wartune as new player non casher, my 2 cent.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                if you want real life examples, here is one. A 23y old person, didnt graduate, just went 1-23 in a blink. Wants to be "strong" in life. Realises he needs gear (education). Will he go straight to college (ef nm)? Or finish elementary school first (Lych lair for the 70 set), then highschool (Nirvana for 80 set), then college (ef). So you tell me how this person should proceed? Does age matter for his choice? How life works?
                                lol didn't see that before, he'd miss out on a lot of childhood related stuff like puberty (bg) and same age young girlfriend (mp arena), losing some really painfull/enjoyable aspects of life that he'll never be able to get back.
                                Last edited by SlowPlay; 07-01-2015, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X