New player help with camping.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Went check, last whip event was on 5/15/2015 and i've 5062 whips atm (don't ask me where i got 60+ whip since i had like 4990 something yesterday when i posted), all i can think of is dim, guild altar and the daily wheel thingy (and don't remember if there's whip as reward on some events on atm) so that's 5k whips in 47 days, 100/day, seem a lot to me too tbh lol, all i did in the last months cash related was the consecutive recharge that gave purple athena and a mount, too lazy to check if that had whips on it and how many.
    Last whip event is at June 10th to 12th, thats 20 days ago and . it means you have 250 whips/day income.
    so you cant tell us where you get 5k whips in 20 days without using the farm? not surprising at all
    Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Events on 6/10!

Mount Training

Duration: 6/10 00:00 - 6/12 23:59

Description: During the event, consume 50 Mount Training Whips to train your mount and be rewarded. (This quest has unlimited attempts.)

Reward: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x25

Nice to see you got salty lol, like if there was an universal definition of camping ^^ Anyway to avoid hurting your feeling will refeer at camping as slow leveling as mrfancy suggested, happy? ^^
    lol, now you projected your butthurt to me? it's been proven that you're wrong on all account and you are trying to save your face by deflecting it to other people. you have a future as a politician, i must say.
    Last edited by Arlad; 07-02-2015, 02:38 AM. Reason: typos
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

People will claim they are free, but aren't. People will say they don't cheat, but are. Does it really matter? Doesn't hurt me, only hurts that person. Does it feel good to get A+ on a test you cheated on? Yeah if you are stupid it will ofc.

What I'm saying, slow leveling, 6 month, no cashing, 680k br, highly unlikly. I have guildies(that aren't 100% serious, but been playing way longer) around that br, no cashing. and remember, they had the good whip/sc event rotation, something he never had, also the free mount every month for a while. Lets assume he is saying the truth, but not giving all information. He doesn't cash, then he gotta be using free offers? and you get a mail with "you have recharge x balens", so... that's cashing, but some don't think that way.

Comment

speaking of balens earning, i know some people who do earning service at 2:1 rate. you pay them 5$ and they will earn 1k balens for you.
        now if i use their service, can i claim that im not a casher since technically i dont give money to R2?
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Last whip event is at June 10th to 12th, thats 20 days ago and . it means you have 250 whips/day income.
          so you cant tell us where you get 5k whips in 20 days without using the farm? not surprising at all

lol, now you projected your butthurt to me? it's been proven that you're wrong on all account and you are trying to save your face by deflecting it to other people. you have a future as a politician, i must say.
          I don't remember a whip event giving 25 back which is kinda interesting but not much relevant, i know how many whips i got and i know i did last whip event so yeah got 5k whips since 12 of june and i just added 4 horse to the farm today since i just got my kid to lvl 10, i don't think it's possible to get 250 whip/day too which kinda make me laugh lol because i got them

Click image for larger version

Name:	whip.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	457.3 KB
ID:	1714607

just remember a 4th source of whips i buy them from wild shop (the 5 whip for gold/daru/stone) but that's 10/20 per day, still doesn't explain where i got those many.

Being butthurt would imply i'm mad, i dont' see a reason for which i would be mad lol ^^

speaking of balens earning, i know some people who do earning service at 2:1 rate. you pay them 5$ and they will earn 1k balens for you.
          now if i use their service, can i claim that im not a casher since technically i dont give money to R2?
          Wut? More info about that?

Edit: did talk with my teammate, we got that event and he did it now he has 6638 whips but he said he maybe saved 500/1k

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss1.PNG
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1714608Click image for larger version

Name:	ss2.PNG
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1714609
          Last edited by SlowPlay; 07-02-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

i don't think it's possible to get 250 whip/day too which kinda make me laugh lol because i got them.

just remember a 4th source of whips i buy them from wild shop (the 5 whip for gold/daru/stone) but that's 10/20 per day, still doesn't explain where i got those many.
            ok, now you also agree that those amount of whips is kinda absurd.
            now i don't want to be like those conspiracy loons, but are you in kong server?

Wut? More info about that?
            isn't it pretty clear? you pay someone money and they do the "free balens" offer for your toon. technically everyone can do it without sharing their account, you just need to gave them the necessary info.

Comment

ok, now you also agree that those amount of whips is kinda absurd.
              now i don't want to be like those conspiracy loons, but are you in kong server?

isn't it pretty clear? you pay someone money and they do the "free balens" offer for your toon. technically everyone can do it without sharing their account, you just need to gave them the necessary info.
              Yeap kong and we don't cheat dw (except the recharge bonus from kong which is kinda cheaty), dunno where i got those whips from because i don't pay too much attention, all i did in the last month cash related was the recharge bonus as i said, i'm kinda tryin to understand how i got those many whips as well because it feel kinda weird, i thought the averange on 1 month was about 2k, not more then double that. Anyway got 4 horse in farm from today, will check the difference in 1 month and we'll see. About the survey thing, didn't understand u were talkin about that before, those are kinda meh on kong, no free one works for my country.

Comment

what i had in mind was not players cheating, i was thinking maybe some providers got extra privileges. and yeah, my average is 2k/month too. i always spend all of my whips whenever the event come.

and for the offers, it's not based on the player's location, but based on the one who did the offers. back in the first year of this game, i had to ask my guildmates to do some offers for me just to buy lvl 6 and 7 transposers since the lack of offers in my country.

Comment

Wildshop - DI - farm - GB - Guild chest - Amethyst..... they all gives whips
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

i got 60 whips from DI today and bought 3x5 whips from wildshop
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I started playing again in July or August of last year. At the point I hit high 60's, DI came out. Friends and I did the math and it worked out that hitting 80 and doing DI for money (for enchants, astrals, gem conversions, ect) would be FAR better than camping.

Ive been in and out of Top 10 for a few months because of that, without spending too much (I finished Aegis before we got multiple different ways to get those shards easily). Group got 2nd in Titan Wars (because we didnt spend $300 to match buffs on the team that beat us, who we beat in the prelims), and we're regularly 15-0 in arena.

With Medallions being in most 7-day login events, and some of the login chests, and as chest item trade-in items, and in the store, and Cross-Server GB's giving honor, you dont need to kill things in BG's for a steady honor source. I average something like 1 BG kill every other week (because BG time overlaps with our group doing things), and am close to finishing up the last bits of honor I need. Certainly not worth sitting at a lower level and missing out on everything that unlocks at 80. Level 80 is very much worth it.

I will say, you are at an extreme disadvantage if you missed the amazing SC / Whip / Gem event chains. Had I started a month earlier, Id have another 100k br on myself, heh.
                      Last edited by Barraind; 07-02-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

go to Level 70's ASAP

Originally posted by Xenyoi View Post
                        I have been playing Wartune 2 week, and have a 45k br knight at lvl 54 currently, the biggest cause for argument in our guild and something I can not get a grasp of is camping, like WHY?

The only place that your level seems to affect anything is in the twice daily BG, typically this is now one or two newbs like me and a 250k br guy the other side murdering us, I have been told camp and build br , like to 250k, that would mean basically not playing most of the game for 6 months (so as not to level) for an outside chance to get a kill in a mostly empty BG I do not enjoy...

I was told level counts in the cross server arena, but since I am matched against lvl 80's that's not true, you need a certain honor level to get the 60 and 70 equip components, but that honor level can be got through guild wars a lot faster than camping for 6 months.

I feel like camping was something people did once, or people who love BG and want to kill lots in there camp for weeks months or years to do so.

Am I missing something? , is there any reason whatsoever to camp? or just get to 80 lvl and gear up from there?, if I am trying to get through dungeons it has to be better if I have max astral slots, fate buff, edumon etc etc etc... or not?
                        Camp at level 70-75. (while camping max out talent level)
                        Make a set there.
                        Use guild help to do LL(NM) & Sylph Atoll boss. You can even beat those 225 K br if lucky.
                        Tons of things u will be missing without the higher level.
                        For honors dont worry, beside Guild battle u will get honor medal also.
                        Good luck!!!

& dont bother about BG. Its always for cashers. (hardly 10/11 campers)

Comment

This game is for cashers only. I just looked up my backpack. It is locked. I need 11400 balens to unlock it. If I use my free 300 balens a month it is going to take about 3 years to unlock. I also need 12 socketing rods to socket my current set. Making stars without vip6 or some automation is impossible. Advancing to higher level gives more opportunities to spend more cash and more time. I have neither of them so I will stay at my current level. I see that this game relies on selection of best cashers. Best cashers become best players. Therefore I am so bad player.
                          Last edited by Pazdzioh; 07-12-2015, 04:18 PM.
                          S583, Pazdzioch, Mage, lvl 35, 31k BR

Comment

yes you are bad player, but not for the reason you stated above.
                            not that you matters anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X