Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need help from a moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from a moderator

Hi, there is a guy on a wartune server that herras sexually a female member of my guild because she rejected him , I need advice on this matter what proof do I need to get him warned banned/ he is hiding behind many accounts , this will be first step, the second will be going to the police station if he doesn't stop. Why I ask this for her? because I am ther G M . thanks for any input.

well 1st need vid and screenshot proof inside a ticket before any r2 mod / r2 dev will do anything

Comment

I would echo what harry has said. Please take screenshots and submit a ticket with those. As tickets will only permit one upload link per ticket, you can use a site like lightshot to host added images as well to link to the support ticket you submit. I also thank you for not naming names here as to prevent a witch hunt.. those always end badly.

if I or anyone else can be of any help please let us know as we would be happy to do all we can to help you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

technically there are plenty of idiots who come to this game trying to look for women because they are pervs who find this game thru Poono site Ads or random locations and when we tell them no, or we are taken, or no we dont want to skype or raidcall they get offensive and rage at us. Some even call us guys because we refuse to chat. People need to realize this is game not E-harmony or Match dot com. Move on and look else where. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game not have our days or servers ruined by nitwits. Just sayn.

Comment

Working...
        X