Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fleet Captain title?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet Captain title?

Anyone knows if its just the clothes alone or do we need the wings as well to get it
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

wings too. need the whole set
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

ahh thanks. guess its not for the small guys then

Comment

Does this title have to do with the clothing in the exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Does this title have to do with the clothing in the exchange?
          Yup, own full set, get title, simple enough.

Comment

had the boxes for wings, forgot to swap and opened. banged head on keysboard. sigh...oh well
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Not likely I will get it but maybe I will get extremely lucky and get all 3 pieces of clothing from the boxes and still have enough to trade for wings. Doubt that will happen though, not had any luck with these boxes at all.

Which would be better, trade for 3 pieces of clothing or the wings? I am thinking wings because I do not always get enough boxes to get the wings.
              Last edited by R262181389; 07-07-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

a mistake i saw is to synthesize the cloth before you have the full set. It seems that if you dont have all of them at once and untouched (cloth +wings), you wont get the title ...
                Last edited by Draggyy; 07-07-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  ahh thanks. guess its not for the small guys then
                  In the recharge event for 500 balens, i saw chests that can give either the fleet chest, or another one. I believe that you can still get the fleet chest due to it, so if you manage to exchange the chests you got now for the wings and 1-2 cloth set, you can still hope to get the title from a lucky drop

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    In the recharge event for 500 balens, i saw chests that can give either the fleet chest, or another one. I believe that you can still get the fleet chest due to it, so if you manage to exchange the chests you got now for the wings and 1-2 cloth set, you can still hope to get the title from a lucky drop
                    Don't have enough for the wings so its kinda pointless now since I think they will remove it from exchange

Comment

a mistake i saw is to synthesize the cloth before you have the full set. It seems that if you dont have them all of them at once and untouched (cloth +wings), you wont get the title ...
                      Did you tried via dressing room -> you could "get back" the clothes of the set.
                      (ex. put ant weapon cloaking on you, then go to dressing room, and select radiant fleet weapon --> what ever the look of ur weapon cloaking was, it s now radiant fleet)

Dunno if it will work for title, as I get 0 item, but it worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
                        Did you tried via dressing room -> you could "get back" the clothes of the set.
                        (ex. put ant weapon cloaking on you, then go to dressing room, and select radiant fleet weapon --> what ever the look of ur weapon cloaking was, it s now radiant fleet)

Dunno if it will work for title, as I get 0 item, but it worth a try.
                        I didn't have to put them on to get the title, i am not sure if the ones who synthesised them tried it but since ididnt have to put them on, it seems to be based on what you have in inventory

edit : just asked one of them, it didnt work. That person had to get them again....
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 07-07-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I didn't have to put them on to get the title, i am not sure if the ones who synthesised them tried it but since ididnt have to put them on, it seems to be based on what you have in inventory

edit : just asked one of them, it didnt work. That person had to get them again....
                          That sucks. Can they try use their spare ones in vault/inventory?
                          I mean equip the spares, switch to fleet set. Then reequip their original clothes back.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

erhm Nico79 doesnt say to equip them for the title, but equip them so you can change the look of your clothes to that fleet set and you can have them all in inventory....

And with people like your friend this game will never die
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

The title description says "Collect a set of fleet outfits to activate this title". If the person has the full set and for some reason it did not give them the title, I'd suggest screenshotting themselves with the full set on and submitting a ticket. There is one person I know of from my server who has full set and didn't get title. Not sure why title auto applies for most of us but fails for others.

Comment

Working...
                              X