Fleet Captain title?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    a mistake i saw is to synthesize the cloth before you have the full set. It seems that if you dont have all of them at once and untouched (cloth +wings), you wont get the title ...
    Honestly, and I've tested that you can change any clothes from one type to another via the wardrobe after saving changes to hero final appearance.
    Swap around with your lvl 1 clothes to do the same (change the clothing), so as to get back lost clothes you alrdy have.
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      Honestly, and I've tested that you can change any clothes from one type to another via the wardrobe after saving changes to hero final appearance.
      Swap around with your lvl 1 clothes to do the same (change the clothing), so as to get back lost clothes you alrdy have.
      The problem is that for the people who have the full set and the title didn't apply, doing this trick does not work to get the title to apply. For whatever reason, the game is failing to recognize that some people have the full set.

Comment

Hm, try to change and have 3 of them in inv, then force the 4th part to mail, claim from there and see if that works?

Comment

What worked for the guy on my server was to put all 4 items on and then refresh. I hope that helps others with same problem.

Comment

Working...
          X