% to get cloud kirin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % to get cloud kirin?

Unless my entire server got super unlucky today, it seems that they reduced the drop chances for the mount by quite a lot. I've only seen 2 people getting it on my server, how about your experience?

From what I've observed, the better the stat boost from the mount, the worse the already bad odds of getting it are. My estimate is the odds of getting this one by luck are roughly .001%.

Comment

Good thing we only need 500 chests to get one this time.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Good thing we only need 500 chests to get one this time.
        unfortunatelly that is around 1k aerial chests, i usually get the last event chests

Comment

Well going by the amount of boxes you need to exchange for the mount, I would say it is less. You need 500 boxes to get the mount this time, last event you needed 260 boxes. Maybe that has nothing to do with the drop rate but figures it has to mean something.

Comment

Seen a 24k br noob get it so the drop rate must be very very high
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

8 chests from events.... got it. Time to go buy a lotto ticket as well
              Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                if 100 players open 8 chests, odds are good you will see it spam in system chat.

This system chat spam is there to make you believe it is ''easy'' to get. To get you to buy boxes.

Don't fall for it (unless you're rich & don't care I guess?)

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                  if 100 players open 8 chests, odds are good you will see it spam in system chat.

This system chat spam is there to make you believe it is ''easy'' to get. To get you to buy boxes.

Meh could care less about that. The fact that most active players I know rarely gets mounts is a rip off to time being invested in this game and low br noobs who dont even last a month or 2 get mounts event after event. People who play the longest are happy when they get things that are nice. Heck I've been playing over a year now and the bulk of my mounts (excluding free ones you can make) came from coin of ancestry exchange and I only got 3 from boxes and 2 from CW shop

Comment

Na they just lower the drop rate for it for lowbys to **** the cashers off more so they buy more boxes hehe

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post

You have 100 active players on your server ? WOW we need a merge

Comment

funny thread with funny question, but oh well, here is an answer as good as any other: 42
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Meh could care less about that. The fact that most active players I know rarely gets mounts is a rip off to time being invested in this game and low br noobs who dont even last a month or 2 get mounts event after event. People who play the longest are happy when they get things that are nice. Heck I've been playing over a year now and the bulk of my mounts (excluding free ones you can make) came from coin of ancestry exchange and I only got 3 from boxes and 2 from CW shop
                          Consider: There are a lot more low BR noobs than there are long term active players. Lots of people start, play for a month or so, and get bored and quit. The odds are fairly high that you'll see a low BR noob get a good drop because there are so many of them. Collectively, those noobs are opening thousands of free chests and a couple of them get something good.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                            Consider: There are a lot more low BR noobs than there are long term active players. Lots of people start, play for a month or so, and get bored and quit. The odds are fairly high that you'll see a low BR noob get a good drop because there are so many of them. Collectively, those noobs are opening thousands of free chests and a couple of them get something good.
                            I'll just play totally free from now on and not worry about getting a thing from events. That way I wont let this game get to me like how I saw it destroy a couple people I know

Comment

if low br gets more % to drop, does it work if i unequip everything?
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X