Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Just a suggestion for Fate Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a suggestion for Fate Stone

So i guess many people already max the Brutal Edge and Resistance now. I already did for quite awhile. And now i have about 9k Fate Stone with nothing to use them for. So how about having an exchange for it. I think many people will all happy if we can make something out of it. In my opinion, exchange Fate Stone for Bead of Influence is very welcome no matter the ratio. How about passing the words. Might not work but hope someone in the development team can hear about it.

So what happens when we get maxed on using bead of influence? A better exchange would be for whips or gem packs
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      So what happens when we get maxed on using bead of influence? A better exchange would be for whips or gem packs
      only whales wouldve maxed it for now.......
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
        only whales wouldve maxed it for now.......
        fate stones for bead of influence and in a few weeks/months most will have it maxed, what happens then?

Comment

Prince, that is like saying, "What will happen to the Titan Stones/Fragments for Red Equipment for those who have all Red Equipment." Surely everyone will have all red equipment by Narrendra dungeon in a few weeks/months. If they made the exchange reasonable where you could get a good amount but not as much to get pass level 10. 100 Fate Stones for 10 Bead of Influence would be cool.

Comment

I get what they are saying but after that is maxed there will be some people who will complain about what to do with their excess amount bead of influence after

Comment

They really should just add a permanent trading post where you can exchange useless items for other things. At almost any exchange rate, it would be better than what we have now. Probably too much work for them to figure out reasonable exchange rates though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                They really should just add a permanent trading post where you can exchange useless items for other things. At almost any exchange rate, it would be better than what we have now. Probably too much work for them to figure out reasonable exchange rates though.
                I'd say make it all tradeable/recyclable to something like "shard-to-get-what-you-want" that you can trade to every or almost every other thing. About rates, they are pretty much in use for the marriage tree, different items give different points.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X