This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    The vast majority of previous exchange items were no better, and many of them were worse than this one. Granted it doesn't have the really amazing exchange that would occasionally come along, like that 6k runestones, but that would be a little much to hope for. Pick up some extra sepulcrum, or if you can't use those, whips are always nice - I wouldn't get the SS unless you have no insigs to buy them later.
    True, but we all remember the really good events and spit with rage when the majority of events are lame. Personally, I think that R2/7Road could keep more players around and increase profits by giving us more of the old items in event rewards. For instance, that old cycle many of us remember with SC, whips, and gems. If they brought that back, players could have better growth. Toss in an exchange for those maxed on whips/SC/SS/gems so that the top spenders don't gripe, and you've got a solid event structure that keeps players happy. It pushes people to spend more because when everyone gets the old stuff faster, cashing the newer stuff is the key to staying ahead.

Comment

yeah couldn't help myself on that 6k rune stone deal used 4 in the end
      turned out to be lucky as that was the last event until now

Comment

hi all i get spirit covenant to help with managing my time now theres no stamina to get what use is sc please advise ty

Comment

and the coin shards ? going to need another event for them to be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
            and the coin shards ? going to need another event for them to be useful.
            Indeed what about the 20 coin fragments that were given away a long time ago as a log in reward, what are we supposed to do about them?

Comment

Working...
            X