This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Last Coin of Ancestry Exchange

Please be aware that per the hot event text, this is going to be the last of the coin of ancestry exchanges. Please remember to turn them in for items before the exchange goes away and it is too late.

Magik~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

and it had to be the worst exchange ever, ofc

I can hear you say ''Be glad you even got one'' yea right, be glad we are still playing this troll game lol

Comment

I know it may not be the ideal exchange.. and I can fully understand that. However, at least they are being nice enough to give us a fair warning that this will be the last exchange.. so there is that?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I'll send mine to mail and delete them out of spite

Comment

I don't see why didn't make it a permanent thing where they implemented methods of getting coin shards and trading full coins for things in some area. Hell, they even have a synthesis item for it in the blacksmith, probably wouldn't take much effort.
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            I'll send mine to mail and delete them out of spite
            lol make a video and post it here if you do it haha

Comment

what happens to the coin shards we got from previous event boxes?
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

i got 30 coin fragments anyway of a exchange for something else thats useless instead like soul crystals 1 coin fragment for half a soul crystal

Comment

We waited so long for a coin of ancestry exchange, and this event is really bad.

Never got much luck with mounts from boxes, and hoping to get some from this exchange.

I remember the last exchange has 1 coin for 6000 runestones, now it is 6000 soul crystals. This is a joke.

I guess it is not far from the point where the towel is thrown in.

Comment

another proof r2games is just hating their player and will get ride of them
                    they expect them to play another of their game but they don't realize how bad their reputation is ...
                    most of the one who quitted (casher or not) just don't want to hear from r2games... ever ...

al they know is how to kill their business on long term.

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    I know it may not be the ideal exchange.. and I can fully understand that. However, at least they are being nice enough to give us a fair warning that this will be the last exchange.. so there is that?
                    nice ? please, define that word to me
                    I want the R2games definition, not the human one
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                      We waited so long for a coin of ancestry exchange, and this event is really bad.

Never got much luck with mounts from boxes, and hoping to get some from this exchange.

I remember the last exchange has 1 coin for 6000 runestones, now it is 6000 soul crystals. This is a joke.

I guess it is not far from the point where the towel is thrown in.
                      O.o never saw 6k runestones in coin exchange, you must have been mixing it up with the 8k sc
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                        O.o never saw 6k runestones in coin exchange, you must have been mixing it up with the 8k sc
                        there was one or two coin exchanges 1 coin 6k runes actually
                        S459
                        IGN: Tenk
                        Guild: Glory
                        BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
                          there was one or two coin exchanges 1 coin 6k runes actually
                          Two ;p
                          East coast archer.

Comment

The vast majority of previous exchange items were no better, and many of them were worse than this one. Granted it doesn't have the really amazing exchange that would occasionally come along, like that 6k runestones, but that would be a little much to hope for. Pick up some extra sepulcrum, or if you can't use those, whips are always nice - I wouldn't get the SS unless you have no insigs to buy them later.

Comment

you guys call this a good events? Better R2games and wartune go to psychiatrist!!! From the begin of the year only **** things for me on Boxes!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X