X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Magik
    started a topic Warning: Last Coin of Ancestry Exchange

Warning: Last Coin of Ancestry Exchange

Please be aware that per the hot event text, this is going to be the last of the coin of ancestry exchanges. Please remember to turn them in for items before the exchange goes away and it is too late.

Magik~

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
    and the coin shards ? going to need another event for them to be useful.
    Indeed what about the 20 coin fragments that were given away a long time ago as a log in reward, what are we supposed to do about them?

Leave a comment:

• SocOutcast
    replied
    and the coin shards ? going to need another event for them to be useful.

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    hi all i get spirit covenant to help with managing my time now theres no stamina to get what use is sc please advise ty

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    yeah couldn't help myself on that 6k rune stone deal used 4 in the end
    turned out to be lucky as that was the last event until now

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    The vast majority of previous exchange items were no better, and many of them were worse than this one. Granted it doesn't have the really amazing exchange that would occasionally come along, like that 6k runestones, but that would be a little much to hope for. Pick up some extra sepulcrum, or if you can't use those, whips are always nice - I wouldn't get the SS unless you have no insigs to buy them later.
    True, but we all remember the really good events and spit with rage when the majority of events are lame. Personally, I think that R2/7Road could keep more players around and increase profits by giving us more of the old items in event rewards. For instance, that old cycle many of us remember with SC, whips, and gems. If they brought that back, players could have better growth. Toss in an exchange for those maxed on whips/SC/SS/gems so that the top spenders don't gripe, and you've got a solid event structure that keeps players happy. It pushes people to spend more because when everyone gets the old stuff faster, cashing the newer stuff is the key to staying ahead.

Leave a comment:

• calapez
    replied
    you guys call this a good events? Better R2games and wartune go to psychiatrist!!! From the begin of the year only **** things for me on Boxes!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    The vast majority of previous exchange items were no better, and many of them were worse than this one. Granted it doesn't have the really amazing exchange that would occasionally come along, like that 6k runestones, but that would be a little much to hope for. Pick up some extra sepulcrum, or if you can't use those, whips are always nice - I wouldn't get the SS unless you have no insigs to buy them later.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
    there was one or two coin exchanges 1 coin 6k runes actually
    Two ;p

Leave a comment:

• Tenk♫♫
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    O.o never saw 6k runestones in coin exchange, you must have been mixing it up with the 8k sc
    there was one or two coin exchanges 1 coin 6k runes actually

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by WarMC View Post
    We waited so long for a coin of ancestry exchange, and this event is really bad.

Never got much luck with mounts from boxes, and hoping to get some from this exchange.

I remember the last exchange has 1 coin for 6000 runestones, now it is 6000 soul crystals. This is a joke.

I guess it is not far from the point where the towel is thrown in.
    O.o never saw 6k runestones in coin exchange, you must have been mixing it up with the 8k sc

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    another proof r2games is just hating their player and will get ride of them
    they expect them to play another of their game but they don't realize how bad their reputation is ...
    most of the one who quitted (casher or not) just don't want to hear from r2games... ever ...

al they know is how to kill their business on long term.

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    I know it may not be the ideal exchange.. and I can fully understand that. However, at least they are being nice enough to give us a fair warning that this will be the last exchange.. so there is that?
    nice ? please, define that word to me
    I want the R2games definition, not the human one

Leave a comment:

• WarMC
    replied
    We waited so long for a coin of ancestry exchange, and this event is really bad.

Never got much luck with mounts from boxes, and hoping to get some from this exchange.

I remember the last exchange has 1 coin for 6000 runestones, now it is 6000 soul crystals. This is a joke.

I guess it is not far from the point where the towel is thrown in.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    i got 30 coin fragments anyway of a exchange for something else thats useless instead like soul crystals 1 coin fragment for half a soul crystal

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    what happens to the coin shards we got from previous event boxes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X