Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free divorce

free divorce

Good morning, I wonder how many balens have to have to make the free divorce.
    They informed me that I must have balens, but not talked about

Comment

I believe it is 3,999 balens, but they will not be consumed. The divorce in itself is free but you need the balens to cover it. I know that sounds beyond odd but that's how it is currently. I hope this helps you and good luck.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

My question for the 'free divorce' is that for the balens needed, does bound balens count?
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
          My question for the 'free divorce' is that for the balens needed, does bound balens count?

sadly no...you gotta spend $40 and get balens, not bound balens

Comment

Advertising is regulated by the authority of the Federal Trade Commission, a United States administrative agency, to prohibit "unfair and deceptive acts or practices in commerce. So claiming a " Free" divorce free but you must purchase balens in order to get it I would think falls under the "unfair and deceptive" act. Well then lets see what the Federal Trade Commission has to say about the screen shot showing " free" and "inadequate balens"

Comment

It's just a big scam (as always with R2/7Road) when they say it's a free divorce, but yet ya must buy balens.
              Even if balens not used when divorce, they still force you to buy the balens.

Just a big disgraceful scam...

Comment

They sure are getiing desperate...

Comment

Originally posted by JanneNico View Post
                  It's just a big scam (as always with R2/7Road) when they say it's a free divorce, but yet ya must buy balens.
                  Even if balens not used when divorce, they still force you to buy the balens.

Just a big disgraceful scam...
                  No scam, just a mistake. Developers have said they will fix it this weeks maintenance.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

A mistake? come on, how stupid do u think we are lol... Im done.. I quit... I quit Wartune... I quit R2Games.. i quit 7road.. I feel sick cause i spend so much time and money here.. Im embarressed for being stupid enough to have done that.. But im not stupid enough to believe it was a mistake to make ppl recharge for a "free" divorce..

Comment

Originally posted by Saragon2012 View Post
                      A mistake? come on, how stupid do u think we are lol... Im done.. I quit... I quit Wartune... I quit R2Games.. i quit 7road.. I feel sick cause i spend so much time and money here.. Im embarressed for being stupid enough to have done that.. But im not stupid enough to believe it was a mistake to make ppl recharge for a "free" divorce..
                      Yey! Another rage quit
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Now they fixed it. Now it's really free to divorce..
                        But I doubt they made a mistake though. Maybe to many ppl complained about it.

Comment

well, glad its fixed, but I have little reason to think they made a "mistake" lol

Comment

always thought all divorces was free if ur spouce doesnt come on for the amount of days

Comment

Sorry to post on an old thread, but can anyone answer my question please...?

How much does the Uncontested Divorce option cost? Thank you
                              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                                always thought all divorces was free if ur spouce doesnt come on for the amount of days
                                Yes, but the both the players are still active, and want a divorce!
                                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Working...
                                X