Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

divorce options-need exxplaination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divorce options-need exxplaination

could anyone explain the new options? I know what the original divorce is, 3999 balens..but what is uncontested divorce? my spouse isn't online right now, so cant enter a party to explore that option.

either way you pay 3999 balens or you get it free if your partner werent online for 15 days
    Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
    Dragon Sword Master
    Server: kongregate s6
    Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

ty, I wasn't sure if the uncontested did something else, like was a different amount or anything. seems odd to have 2 options that do the same thing

Comment

free option is bugged for now, have to have the balen amount but it wont cost when you do (as long spouse offline 15 days+).

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
          free option is bugged for now, have to have the balen amount but it wont cost when you do (as long spouse offline 15 days+).
          I have been told that's the way it works, not that it was bugged that way... :/
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
            kinda lame. hope its fixed soon, some people(non-cashers) married cashers who have quit playing...

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              I have been told that's the way it works, not that it was bugged that way... :/

its supposed to work that way?? so we have to pointlessly recharge for something "free"?

Comment

Is that a joke or what !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3333.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1714927

name LDThorr
                class knight
                server 383
                BR 1.3 million

Comment

Originally posted by R26383877 View Post
                  name LDThorr
                  class knight
                  server 383
                  BR 1.3 million
                  We were told yesterday that even if people qualify for a free divorce, they still need to have the balens that would normally cover the cost of the divorce in their account. The free part is that the balens simply won't get consumed... :/
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

So we need 4k balens but the thing won't consume them?

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                      So we need 4k balens but the thing won't consume them?
                      If you qualify for the free divorce. That's what we've been told.

Comment

and how will i know that they wont be took

Comment

By trusting the immaculate coding of this wonderful bug free game...

But I do suggest you take a screenshot of the balens, of the divorce screen saying you can divorce for free, and the balens afterwards, just in case...

Comment

well cant do that bc there another bug that u cant let me recharge with the new methods( by sms

Comment

Payment methods differ from country to country. Because of that I can't say how to recharge by sms in your country. All I can say is that if a SMS option is listed for you but it doesn't work like it should, to file a ticket to the Billing department. Maybe they'll know.

Comment

Working...
                              X