Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WILDS are kinda useless now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILDS are kinda useless now

since this new patches begin doing wilds now kinda useless.... the mystery stone using now are with BALEN if we got the enough mystery stone but we dont have balen it is same...
    i miss the old wilds shop... because the new wild shop now are getting "wilds" with the price...
    please consider a non balen user....

Originally posted by Double_bliss View Post
    since this new patches begin doing wilds now kinda useless.... the mystery stone using now are with BALEN if we got the enough mystery stone but we dont have balen it is same...
    i miss the old wilds shop... because the new wild shop now are getting "wilds" with the price...
    please consider a non balen user....
    LOL! Seriously? They barely give a rat's *** about the whales... non balen users are the equivalent of whale dung to r2 and kabam... this is just the beginning..

Comment

if you noticed....you can use bb as well, and all player have 3 att for buying only.......try to read and understand the discription before you start to complain

Comment

the complaint is that the old wildshop was better regardless of the details about the new shop ,, try reading and understand the post before you comment,, can't believe peeps defend this new change ,,,
        krzycanuk

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
          if you noticed....you can use bb as well, and all player have 3 att for buying only.......try to read and understand the discription before you start to complain
          I don't think he cares about people with balens buying stuff from there while he cant, so the max 3 att doesnt really have any relevance. bb are harder to get now, and the prices are 'wild', dont you agree wilds is so much worse than the old one?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            I don't think he cares about people with balens buying stuff from there while he cant, so the max 3 att doesnt really have any relevance. bb are harder to get now, and the prices are 'wild', dont you agree wilds is so much worse than the old one?
            meh I get kyanite, gold and other goodies killing wilds monsters so it very much useful
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I remember people complaining before when wilds shop came how r2 wants to "steal" their daru. Probably the same people now complain how new wilds shop is unfair and want the old one back.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                I remember people complaining before when wilds shop came how r2 wants to "steal" their daru. Probably the same people now complain how new wilds shop is unfair and want the old one back.
                I'll join the group of complainers regarding the new wilds, can you let me know what are good points of the new wild shop if any? At least when we complain we come up with a reason for it, when you defend it i see no reason posted at all

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  I'll join the group of complainers regarding the new wilds, can you let me know what are good points of the new wild shop if any? At least when we complain we come up with a reason for it, when you defend it i see no reason posted at all
                  Well, I like the new items you can buy in it. The shop itself ain't that bad, the limited gain of bb after patch tho makes it seem so, but thats another issue.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    Well, I like the new items you can buy in it. The shop itself ain't that bad, the limited gain of bb after patch tho makes it seem so, but thats another issue.
                    new item are nice, prices aren't ^^;
                    and, as you said, bound ballens came mostly from dimension. unless we are lucky enough to find a mine, it's hard to get some
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

99% of this game is useless. The only useful thing is your credit card. I pop in once or twice a day waiting for my VIP to run out (August 4!), but now the game won't even load, so blah. Its not a game anymore - its a full time job. A job that you pay to attend.

Comment

Working...
                      X