Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Just Genius!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Genius!!

So i decided to upgrade my sylph...

**Sylphs with equipment cannot be refined!**

OK! np, I'll remove it

**A sylph cannot be refined while it's active**

why not? but ok!!! np, I'll let it rest

** A sylph cannot be refined while in sylph arena party**

COME ON!!!! WHY? pffffff..... ok, open sylph arena panel and remove it from party
    you geniuses know I'll have to redo all those things again, right? are trying to annoy me???

** A sylph cannot be refined while in sylph expedition**
    AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    So now i have to wait till the next day?
    *** is wrong with you geniuses?

Can I have a refund on my sylph upgrade mats?

At this point all I can think of is: what kind of people designed this game??? they can't be all geniuses, can they ????

Just be sure to don't start your sylph expedition tomorrow before refining your sylph (and that your sylph is not in the sylph expedition neither). Then you remove it from sylph arena, you remove the gear on it and you "rest" it and you should then be good to refine it.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Additionally, be mindful that you cannot refine a sylph while:

Someone is casting a magical ritual in your general vicinity.

The named Scion or Avatar of Poseidon is/are gesturing with his/their hands.

You are wearing an article of clothing matching either or both of your eye color, or the eye color of the sylph you intend to refine.

Any advertisement plays on your TV, Radio or Browser.

You are wearing a fitbit.

Comment

haha i recently refined my hades and i got all them messages. I was thinking, oh c'mon. Just refine the damn thing. This game thrives on making people waste time. Like uncovering all dimension squares looking for bb mines that don't exist.

Comment

It's worse when you get to the sylph expedition half and you can't even remove it cause of the asinine curfew of 00:00 - 8:00.

Comment

Originally posted by wrdada View Post
            So i decided to upgrade my sylph...

**Sylphs with equipment cannot be refined!**

OK! np, I'll remove it

**A sylph cannot be refined while it's active**

why not? but ok!!! np, I'll let it rest

** A sylph cannot be refined while in sylph arena party**

COME ON!!!! WHY? pffffff..... ok, open sylph arena panel and remove it from party
            you geniuses know I'll have to redo all those things again, right? are trying to annoy me???

** A sylph cannot be refined while in sylph expedition**
            AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
            So now i have to wait till the next day?
            *** is wrong with you geniuses?

Can I have a refund on my sylph upgrade mats?

At this point all I can think of is: what kind of people designed this game??? they can't be all geniuses, can they ????
            Oh god I'm in tears....this is word for word what ran through my mind 2 minutes after 12 when I tried to refine my Hades....LOL cllassic!

Comment

If I remember rightly you can remove u'r sylph from sylph expedition too same happened to me when I made venus. You just have to goto sylph exp. Click formation and take sylph u want to upgrade Out. Then just put back once u have refined. But I wil admit the whole procedure IS quiite annoying. xD

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                If I remember rightly you can remove u'r sylph from sylph expedition too same happened to me when I made venus. You just have to goto sylph exp. Click formation and take sylph u want to upgrade Out. Then just put back once u have refined. But I wil admit the whole procedure IS quiite annoying. xD
                You can't remove it if you have started expedition, you have to wait until the next day. Same thing happened to me when I wanted to make Zeus. Already blitzed expediton and had to wait until next day to evolve.

Comment

Working...
                X