Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Battlegrounds, Land of Twilight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DukeofGrace
    started a topic Battlegrounds, Land of Twilight

Battlegrounds, Land of Twilight

Can someone explain to me how to recover hp while in battlegrounds, I got attacked by 2 paladins and lost all my health points, i tried carting but after 5 trips my hp was still zero,

the only info i can find is for the old style bg's, nothing for this latest one,

this is with my lvl 61 mage with 41k br,

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by DukeofGrace View Post
    doesn't seem to matter whether it's pvp or pve once the hp's gone it has never come back, just done a bg with 2 a side ( normal at this lvl ) no one dare fight as none of us had any hp lol
    Oh, yes, it's always been that way, somehow I overlooked that. And the huge boost to stats from fighting certain npcs exaggerates the effect.

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    dryads in new bg ad up the max hp...but do not fill the hp up to top...sooo, basicly allways need to carry something to heal oneself with...annoyin as cupcake :P

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    yeah u just need to find a mob and heal urself

Leave a comment:

• DukeofGrace
    replied
    doesn't seem to matter whether it's pvp or pve once the hp's gone it has never come back, just done a bg with 2 a side ( normal at this lvl ) no one dare fight as none of us had any hp lol

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    It is odd, but for whatever reason you don't get hp restored after fighting the npcs in TL. You can die to another player, and that will resurrect you with full hp, I believe. Or you can find another npc to fight, and heal yourself up before you kill it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X